User Tag List

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ Release Notes

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have noticed that the in the text events in clipboard, it doesn't show which events was disabled, will this be changed?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    I have noticed that the in the text events in clipboard, it doesn't show which events was disabled, will this be changed?
    You're right, yes, there will be '//' characters before inactive lines (like the ones displayed before comments).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodjanoi View Post
    The download links for Fusion 2.5+ on the Community Passport page are still not ready?

This service is available. Fusion 2.5+ is no exception here.
    Ok, thanks. Yeah I went ahead with an order through the ClickStore for the conversion process. Bought the stand-alone 2.5+, and looking to have it converted to Steam, and paid for a second conversion to convert a Steam Android Exporter to stand-alone. So just waiting on a response from the email I sent with the necessary details.

Also, just got my link for the 2.5+ download through the passport page about 2 hours ago (4/3, 1:30 pm CST US). So it should be active for you soon, if not already.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's those 3 bugs isolated for you Yves, hope it helps at least for the non-extensions.
    bug report.mfa
    I don't know what would be necessary to fix the Tile Map or any other display extensions that aren't working
    I did basic tests and I think the text blitter and surface objects both work. I didn't test too in depth.

also I'm having success with following your DX9->DX11 shader conversion guide, thank you very much for that!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelthief View Post
    also I'm having success with following your DX9->DX11 shader conversion guide, thank you very much for that!
    This would be great!
    Also, we need people making new shaders using the full capabilities of DX11 !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weird. I still see no download links for Fusion 2.5+ on my Passport page. Kisguri said on Tuesday they are working on the download links for Fusion 2.5+.
    At the moment it's not a big deal for me, but I hope that the download link will pop up within the next 48 hours though.
    It is necessarily important to submit a support ticket?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be possible to grey out the show object events option if the object doesn't have any events associated with it? Similar to how the Select objects with the same qualifiers is greyed out if the object doesn't have any qualifiers.

This would save a lot of needless back-and-fro between the EE and FE. It would also provide a handy way of quickly seeing, from within the FE, whether an object is used (this would definitely be a nicer method than the one I currently use: hitting delete and seeing whether the object deletes or prompts a warning popup)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The character-related appearance is different between the editor and the actual application. Therefore, you have to make the size of the text box bigger, and the size is always gambling. What's wrong?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I suppose you use DirectX11 in your app? The editor uses DirectX 9, with different text display routines. The text size in DirectX 11 apps maybe be slightly different for some fonts.

Using DirectX 11 in the editor too is in the "todo list" for a future update.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodjanoi View Post
    Weird. I still see no download links for Fusion 2.5+ on my Passport page. Kisguri said on Tuesday they are working on the download links for Fusion 2.5+.
    At the moment it's not a big deal for me, but I hope that the download link will pop up within the next 48 hours though.
    It is necessarily important to submit a support ticket?
    Weird, I see the download link in my passport.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast