Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ Release Notes

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelthief View Post
    Here's those 3 bugs isolated for you Yves, hope it helps at least for the non-extensions.
    Attachment 26490
    I don't know what would be necessary to fix the Tile Map or any other display extensions that aren't working
    I did basic tests and I think the text blitter and surface objects both work. I didn't test too in depth.

also I'm having success with following your DX9->DX11 shader conversion guide, thank you very much for that!
    Thank you for the MFA! I'll check the Tilemap objects asap, I'm sure the changes are simple and fortunately their source code is available.

Text Blitter has been heavily tested so yes it works. I think an issue has been reported with Surface, it's on my list too.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Weird, I see the download link in my passport.
    Amazing! My download link has just appeared.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Would it be possible to grey out the show object events option if the object doesn't have any events associated with it? Similar to how the Select objects with the same qualifiers is greyed out if the object doesn't have any qualifiers.
    Not super quick to do otherwise it would be done it in the first patch. Added to wish list for a future patch.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you rearrange frames in the Workspace Toolbar, the base frame in Application Settings continues to point to the same #position, rather than the same frame. Is this expected behaviour? In case I was unclear, here's a screenshot of what I mean. I started off like this:

Then I added some new frames, and now my base frame points to "---" (which is just an empty frame I use as a spacer):

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MMF2.5+ runs great on XP 32 bit / DX9 systems!
    Thanks a lot for the quick solution to the ADShow problem,
    I am very satisfied and happy with the update!
    Very good work Clickteam!

mmf25plusbenchresult.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any chance for expanding the flags limit? Getting more than 10 alterable strings is wonderful and we can always use alterable values in a pinch, but flags are very clean and nice to use for some things.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

This MFA crashes 2.5+ (and maybe the latest non-plus too)
    It uses Regular Expression Object

CtoHTML.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dustingunn View Post
    Is there any chance for expanding the flags limit? Getting more than 10 alterable strings is wonderful and we can always use alterable values in a pinch, but flags are very clean and nice to use for some things.
    While you're at it, it'd be really nice if you could make the flag dialog bigger

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    This MFA crashes 2.5+ (and maybe the latest non-plus too)
    It uses Regular Expression Object

CtoHTML.mfa
    It also crashes the previous version of Fusion. The crash happens in an update function of the MessageBox And Asker object (kcdialog.mfx), this function is used to convert old versions of the object data after the object's source code has been modified. Do you really need this MFA? If so maybe I can ask Fernando if he still has the source code of this object, not sure how old it is.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems to be an interesting example, so would be nice to not lose it since there's so few complex examples using regex...

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast