User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ Release Notes

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I just have to say this.

I love this DLC and all the awesome new features!

Using the profiller I was able to track down an event that was drastically dropping the frame rate and it took less than a min to find the event and fix it!
    It was such a simple oversight on my end but it would of taken me heck of a lot longer to comb through over 2000 lines to find it, such a time saver!

Thanks again for this great update!

Clicker Fusion 2.5HTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alterable Value names in Global Events

Is there any chance that we'll see a solution to the "Global Events strips away Alterable Value Names" problem? I'm so, so happy with this DLC - it makes working so much easier, and the optimizations have made my executables run like buttah (smooth).

But in migrating my game engine events up into Global Events, I see the global events editor is still stripping away the Alterable Value names, and defaulting to "Alterable value A, Alterable value B, etc."

I understand that you can potentially have a Global Object for which you've renamed Alterable values in different ways across multiple Frames (I don't know why you would, but I know it's possible), and that's why Fusion 2.5 defaults back to the "Alterable Value" name convention.

But it would be nice if Fusion took a look at your Global Object, and if the alterable value names are ALL the same in every frame, would keep the new names you gave those alterable values.

It can become very confusing working in the Global Events editor, when I always have to use context clues to figure out what an Alterable Value does, instead of being able to rely on the name I gave it in the Frames.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, they've implemented this in 2.5+. You need to choose a "base frame" in your application settings. Then Fusion will read the alterable value names from the objects in that frame. Just make sure to put whatever objects you want to see names for in that frame.

Clicker Fusion 2.5HTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Yes, they've implemented this in 2.5+. You need to choose a "base frame" in your application settings. Then Fusion will read the alterable value names from the objects in that frame. Just make sure to put whatever objects you want to see names for in that frame.
    Sweet baby jesus, thanks for pointing this out to me, Volnaiskra. I still can't believe how great this upgrade is!

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've stumbled upon what seems to be a minor bug in the new update!

Running the current frame works perfectly fine, but when I attempt to "run application from current frame", it won't run. I can briefly see the debugger in the upper left for a split second, then it closes before the application window can be seen. This only occurs on certain frames.
    It's not a big problem, but it can be slightly frustrating when I want to test my full application from that frame.

Best regards,
    Tobias Edvardsen

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias_Edvardsen View Post
    I've stumbled upon what seems to be a minor bug in the new update!

Running the current frame works perfectly fine, but when I attempt to "run application from current frame", it won't run. I can briefly see the debugger in the upper left for a split second, then it closes before the application window can be seen. This only occurs on certain frames.
    It's not a big problem, but it can be slightly frustrating when I want to test my full application from that frame.

Best regards,
    Tobias Edvardsen
    Nevermind, this seems to be an issue in my own project. I think you can disregard that as a bug.

*Edit* I found out what was causing it. The frame was not included at build time. I've ticked it earlier then forgotten about it. Kinda silly.

Best regards,
    Tobias Edvardsen

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15