User Tag List

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ Release Notes

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The performance increase with sprite sheets is due to the fact there are less texture swaps.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About this sprite sheet feature.... It's internal, right?
    Will we ever get a way to load external sprite sheets in realtime on Fusion 2.5 or our only hope is Fusion 3?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crian View Post
    For me, at this point, the most important update would be to add a "flippable" Active Object (or something similar), even without collision system.
    Oh yes! flippable Active (if I remember well only active picture does it, but not the native active object)! Wouldn't this cut in half all the "other side" animations cutting as well in mfa file size a lot?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like I wasted money on the dlc. Still several features I would like that are just not in there, and the current added features seem buggy and incomplete in some aspects. Sigh

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    >> Still several features I would like that are just not in there

Hey guy, the full list of new features was available and very detailed, you can't say new features you were expecting are not in there.

The added features are mostly not bugged, and at least we try to fix as fast as we can the few bugs that have been reported.

The new features are not perfect, certainly, but this is certainly not a waste of money.

IMHO.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    >> Still several features I would like that are just not in there

Hey guy, the full list of new features was available and very detailed, you can't say new features you were expecting are not in there.

The added features are mostly not bugged, and at least we try to fix as fast as we can the few bugs that have been reported.

The new features are not perfect, certainly, but this is certainly not a waste of money.

IMHO.
    The DLC is a life saver and well worth the money! The find functionality, child events, profiler etc etc possibly doubled my work output.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mikhailsh's shaders are still missing in DX11 (Water Shader 2D and Dissapear effects pack 2D). Would be possible to add them in the next update?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crian View Post
    The mikhailsh's shaders are still missing in DX11 (Water Shader 2D and Dissapear effects pack 2D). Would be possible to add them in the next update?
    These effects will be updated by the next update.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really would like to see P3D shaders updated to DX11, but the creator seem to have abandoned it

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'll take a look.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast