User Tag List

Thread: Sound Has Gone Completely Dead

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sound Has Gone Completely Dead

My Sound has went completely dead when I test my game out. I was trying to start making a blueprint settings many and making sound settings and my sound is now completely dead in the program. I do have sounds loaded into my app.game

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few things to check (I imagine you've already done a few of these already and some of em might seem silly but just in case)

- Do sounds work elsewhere on your computer? OS sounds, other programs etc. If so, double check the volume mixer.

- If you haven't already, restart Fusion and launch it again.

- Does your app happen to use both the Ctrl and S keys? Ctrl+S while the app is running will mute all samples from playing (this is a default shortcut key in the menu bar, but can be removed)

- If your soundsfiles are being played/loaded from within Fusion directly, do sounds still play under View > Data elements? Otherwise if you're playing the sound files from a location, have the sound files been moved recently?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenx View Post
    Few things to check (I imagine you've already done a few of these already and some of em might seem silly but just in case)

- Do sounds work elsewhere on your computer? OS sounds, other programs etc. If so, double check the volume mixer.

- If you haven't already, restart Fusion and launch it again.

- Does your app happen to use both the Ctrl and S keys? Ctrl+S while the app is running will mute all samples from playing (this is a default shortcut key in the menu bar, but can be removed)

- If your soundsfiles are being played/loaded from within Fusion directly, do sounds still play under View > Data elements? Otherwise if you're playing the sound files from a location, have the sound files been moved recently?
    I fixed it. I just deleted & re-installed CF 2.5