User Tag List

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ Quickly Move to Child Event?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fusion 2.5+ Quickly Move to Child Event?

I'm liking the changes to 2.5+ so far! Nice work, devs! I was wondering if there is a faster way to create child events for my existing programs without having to manually create them? So far the fastest way I've found so far is to create a child event, like Always, then drag and drop the other events over Always. Is there no way to drag and drop existing events in a way which creates it as a child event?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    +1 on this, this is a neat feature to be added

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CruddyBuddy View Post
    I'm liking the changes to 2.5+ so far! Nice work, devs! I was wondering if there is a faster way to create child events for my existing programs without having to manually create them? So far the fastest way I've found so far is to create a child event, like Always, then drag and drop the other events over Always. Is there no way to drag and drop existing events in a way which creates it as a child event?
    Yeah, that's what I did. Sometimes I do this just to create a new blank regular event if I'm copying events from other places.