User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Problem compiling and exporting game to APK even though it worked like 2 weeks ago.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Problem compiling and exporting game to APK even though it worked like 2 weeks ago.

Hey sorry to bother you, but i have a problem that doesnt make any sense. A few weeks ago i released my first game to the play store. I exported my project to the apk file no problem. Since then I have been making a new game and yesterday i decided to export it to an apk to test it on my phone. However now when i try to export i get this error (please note that when i go to the old game i made which is now on the play store, i cannot export it either, and i get the same problem):

> Configure project :app
    Checking the license for package Android SDK Build-Tools 28.0.3 in C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\licenses
    Warning: License for package Android SDK Build-Tools 28.0.3 not accepted.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ':app'.
    > Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted.
    build-tools;28.0.3 Android SDK Build-Tools 28.0.3
    To build this project, accept the SDK license agreements and install the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
    Alternatively, to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, see http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

Using Android SDK: C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1s
    Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx3144m

From looking at it it seems like i dont have the latest sdk or something installed, but the thing is i do. android studio sdk manager.jpg So now i have no clue whats going on. I think there was an update a day or so ago and that might have messed up things, thats the only thing i can think of, if anyone here knows what going on please help me.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Please read this post.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    mm do you have any program that set this amount of memory, seems big *
    Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx3144m" 3GB
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Yves, i read your post and i tried like you said to do. i went to the folder and went to cmd then typed "sdkmanager --update" and i typed "sdkmanager --licenses" this was the result. update failed.jpg I do not think it worked, i then went to fusion and tried to export my game once again as an apk, once again it still failed saying the following:

> Configure project :app
    Checking the license for package Android SDK Build-Tools 28.0.3 in C:\Users\Karl\Desktop\licenses
    Warning: License for package Android SDK Build-Tools 28.0.3 not accepted.
    Checking the license for package Android SDK Platform 28 in C:\Users\Karl\Desktop\licenses
    Warning: License for package Android SDK Platform 28 not accepted.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ':app'.
    > Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted.
    build-tools;28.0.3 Android SDK Build-Tools 28.0.3
    platforms;android-28 Android SDK Platform 28
    To build this project, accept the SDK license agreements and install the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
    Alternatively, to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, see http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

Using Android SDK: C:\Users\Karl\Desktop

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 2s

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure Fernando, i don't remember setting it to that. i tried Yves solution but that didn't work. Maybe i did it wrong though i'm not sure. In my reply to Yves i showed the screen from cmd and what occurred if that helps.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What version of the JDK do you use? version 8?

Maybe try opening your environment variables in the Windows control panel, check if you have a _JAVA_OPTIONS variable and delete it. (save its content in case you need to restore it later, or rename it to xxx_JAVA_OPTIONS)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i believe the jdk is version is 8.0.1710.11 I checked and i did have the _JAVA_OPTIONS variable. I deleted and tried the cmd thing again but got the same result (also i checked after doing the cmd and the java_options variable is back):

C:\Users\Karl\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\tools\bin> sdkmanager --update
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/annotation/XmlSchema
    at com.android.repository.api.SchemaModule$SchemaModu leVersion.<init>(SchemaModule.java:156)
    at com.android.repository.api.SchemaModule.<init>(Sch emaModule.java:75)
    at com.android.sdklib.repository.AndroidSdkHandler.<c linit>(AndroidSdkHandler.java:81)
    at com.android.sdklib.tool.sdkmanager.SdkManagerCli.m ain(SdkManagerCli.java:73)
    at com.android.sdklib.tool.sdkmanager.SdkManagerCli.m ain(SdkManagerCli.java:48)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlSchema
    at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(U nknown Source)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.lo adClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 5 more

C:\Users\Karl\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\tools\bin>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I just tried exporting the game as an apk again but this time i got an error which says :

Error occurred during initialization of VMjava/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Question: did you install the 64-bit version of JDK? If you've installed the 32-bit (x86) version, install the 64-bit version and retry. The 32-bit version may run out of memory.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, yes the 64 bit version is installed. I wasn't 100 percent sure, so I went and installed it again. Then I tested the export and the thing crashed again.

Error occurred during initialization of VMjava/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast