User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Build 292.4 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mentioned it in the pre-release thread (but that was probably the wrong thread to report it) - there's a small issue with editing Global Qualifiers. If you're editing the image of a Global Qualifier and rotate it, it will automatically crop the sprite (which is expected behaviour when editing sprites) but because you cannot resize a Global Qualifier's canvas size, that particular icon is 'stuck' at a lower resolution for that project.

Pasting a larger image onto the canvas won't give you the option to automatically resize it back to 32x32. I've also only just realised now too that the same behaviour is present if you edit the icon of the Application

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bug report: Checkbox & Radio Button foreground color setting is ignored in the runtime.

If you turn off "System Colors" and set your own colors it looks fine in the editor, but at runtime the text color is always black. Also you must be in Standard display mode for Transparent to work on these controls, any of the Direct3D modes will result in the checkbox always rendering with black text and white background.

Here is a sample MFA.

checkbox.mfa

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian_Wheel View Post
    Bug report: Checkbox & Radio Button foreground color setting is ignored in the runtime.
    It's a known issue, if the Visual Themes option is selected in the app properties you changing these colors has no effect. We need to redo the way the control is displayed from scratch.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenx View Post
    I mentioned it in the pre-release thread (but that was probably the wrong thread to report it) - there's a small issue with editing Global Qualifiers. If you're editing the image of a Global Qualifier and rotate it, it will automatically crop the sprite (which is expected behaviour when editing sprites) but because you cannot resize a Global Qualifier's canvas size, that particular icon is 'stuck' at a lower resolution for that project.
    I saw it but couldn't reproduce as I tried with a full plain one, I now see how, you rotate it with the +90 / -90 buttons and it's cropped.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since this update, my app crash if i use "optimize events" on Android only When the game loads my menu frame, i use the ANdroid plus object where i demand to the player to choose its email address to create is account, and it crash while showing the popup window.
    Was working before this update, even if Don't see any optimization with that option on Android.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GKProduction View Post
    Marker Felt
    I cannot reproduce the problem with a simple string object and the Marker Felt font I've downloaded. Actually with the Marker Felt font installed on my machine I do see cropped characters but in DX9 mode, not in DX11 mode. O_o

Could you post a MFA and a link to download the TTF file of the font you use please? (or for any other font that is causing the problem)

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    Since this update, my app crash if i use "optimize events" on Android only When the game loads my menu frame, i use the ANdroid plus object where i demand to the player to choose its email address to create is account, and it crash while showing the popup window.
    Was working before this update, even if Don't see any optimization with that option on Android.
    We'll need a MFA to reproduce this issue, possible?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same problems. Will there be an update soon?

J'ai le meme problèmes. Va-t-il y avoir une mise à jour bientôt ? J'utilise beaucoup les contrôles formulaires.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenx View Post

Pasting a larger image onto the canvas won't give you the option to automatically resize it back to 32x32. I've also only just realised now too that the same behaviour is present if you edit the icon of the Application
    The Rotate +/- 90° buttons will be disabled in the next update. PS: if you want to reset the qualifiers (or the app icon) to their default value you can press Shift + Ctrl when you click the Edit button in the properties.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pl View Post
    I have the same problems. Will there be an update soon?

J'ai le meme problèmes. Va-t-il y avoir une mise à jour bientôt ? J'utilise beaucoup les contrôles formulaires.
    What problem? Crash in Android app when using Optimize Events? If so, can you post an example that crashes?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast