Thread: Build 292.4 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Build 292.4 - Release version

Hello,

The build 292.4 is available version in the Product Owners Lounge forum if you use the stand-alone version, and on Steam for the owners of the Steam version.

Change log

In case of problem you can reinstall any other version (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build you want to reinstall).

PS: the CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, as well as the 2.5+ DLC, you do not need to reinstall them.

Thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Also, quick notes about this build:

- the Subtract effect has been fixed in DirectX 11 pre-multiplied mode, however someone reported that in a specific case it doesn't work well with his application. If anyone uses this effect, please verify it and let us know if any problem, thanks!

- This update patch installs the DirectX 11 version of effects converted by Pixelthief here (if the original DX9 files are installed).

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the inclusion! I encourage anyone who uses the updated shaders to confirm they're the same for your applications in DX11 and DX9. If anyone notices any differences, please let me know. And credit for shaders goes to whoever created them originally, I don't need any

I can confirm screen capture & frame alpha both work, thanks a ton

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks the High Score object looks perfect now in directx11

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suggestion pour une prochaine mise à jour : Un outil signet . On pourrait utilisé cet outil pour ajouter dans un combo box une ou des scènes afin de pouvoir les utilisés plus tard. Cela éviterait de navigué parmi les scènes dans l'espace de travail . Moi j'ai beaucoup de scènes, donc avoir la possibilité d'enregistrer dans une combo box les scènes qu'on désir utilisé pour un travail futur . Ça faciliterait beaucoup le travail et surtout accéder rapidement aux scènes qu'on désir utilisées .
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will all future build/upgrade installers include the Fusion 2.5+ files from now on?
    Another question - the start splash screen shows Fusion 2.5+ for me, although I haven't installed Fusion 2.5+ DLC before upgrading to 292.4(I installed it once on my machine for Build 292.2, but then deleted it).
    In Build 292.2 I could clearly see on the splash screen if I was running Fusion 2.5 with or without + DLC installed.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The update patches also update the 2.5+ files if it's installed, yes.

The splash screen will display '2.5+' if it detects the files of 2.5+ are installed (it's the only thing it checks when the product starts). Maybe the uninstaller didn't uninstall everything?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You said this in your first post, but what I actually mean is something else.
    I will ask this differently: Does the Fusion 292.4 installer include the following files inter alia: cfex.dll, scrrtex.exe ?
    Thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I don't see the difference. The Build 292.4 update patch will install cfex.dll, etc if 2.5+ is installed and registered on your machine. Is this a better answer? EDIT: exactly like it updates the files of the Android exporter if this exporter is installed.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I upgraded to 294, I encounter coding problems. Does anyone know what's going on?ok.jpgxxx.jpg

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast