Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.5 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Windlake View Post
    I got an error message box that I had to close... for each of the 300+ objects xD so 300+ messages boxes to close one after another lol
    This happened to me too once or twice, but in my case it was related to unchecking the global object box for a ton of global objects that were in more than 1 frame. Would it be possible to include a checkbox in these popups that instructs Fusion to "Do the same for the next/remaining # instances"? Kind of like the option the Windows popups give you when copying and pasting a bunch of files into a folder that already contains a bunch of files with the same name. That way we wouldn't get stuck with the choice of either having to click a button hundreds of times, or ctrl-alt-deleting our way out of Fusion.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Update: this version is no longer a beta.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    The iOS single Line editbox "show" action still do Nothing.

Found a bug on "active system box" text color. I use "Set Text Color" > "Other" and use this formula: "255 + ( 0 * 256 ) + ( 0 * 65536 )". It's the formula for RGB colors.
    On Windows it shows a Red text, on iOS too, but on Android it shows a Blue text. On android i need to use "0 + ( 0 * 256 ) + ( 255 * 65536 )" instead because Red and Blue are reversed.

Another problem since version 292, Always with "active system box", i use this object to create parallax backgrounds, the Moving backgrouns show some black vertical line sometimes, it seems to appear where the background is repeating. This was working fine before version 292.

Admob rewarded video on iOS Don't pause the app, so we are listening to the app music and the video music both at the same time and we Don't see the reward we get in live When closing the video as everything was running behind the reward video.
    As no one answered to my post on build 292.4 i repost that here. Some fixes are just not working.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The iOS single Line editbox "show" action still do Nothing.
    mm ios single line was changed and tested here.

please check if you have these lines of code in your object CRuniOSSingleEdit.m

case ACT_TFSHOW:
    {
    BOOL sel = textField.selected;
    textField.selected=YES;
    if([textField isHidden])
    [textField setHidden:NO];
    textField.selected=sel;
    break;
    }
    case ACT_TFHIDE:
    {
    BOOL sel = textField.selected;
    textField.selected=YES;
    if(![textField isHidden])
    [textField setHidden:YES];
    textField.selected=sel;
    break;
    }

I test here and seems to be working, also check to build a new project and the code is present, if still does not work, please post a small mfa for me to test (when this one done was tested the following objects buttons, multiline, single line and list object)

Another problem since version 292, Always with "active system box", i use this object to create parallax backgrounds, the Moving backgrouns show some black vertical line sometimes, it seems to appear where the background is repeating. This was working fine before version 292.
    the active system box was updated among background system box, just tested here and they have the fix when I built new final project

please check this video and point me in the error https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ptb...ew?usp=sharing

Admob rewarded video on iOS Don't pause the app, so we are listening to the app music and the video music both at the same time and we Don't see the reward we get in live When closing the video as everything was running behind the reward video.
    thanks for the info i will check here (thought I added in latest change)

Found a bug on "active system box" text color. I use "Set Text Color" > "Other" and use this formula: "255 + ( 0 * 256 ) + ( 0 * 65536 )". It's the formula for RGB colors.
    On Windows it shows a Red text, on iOS too, but on Android it shows a Blue text. On android i need to use "0 + ( 0 * 256 ) + ( 255 * 65536 )" instead because Red and Blue are reversed.
    i will check this too.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With build 292 when you run a frame it shows that you've changed something and must save Fusion again - even if you haven't changed anything - it even does it if you've just saved Fusion before running the frame. Is there a way to switch this off?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ah I see, are you using global events in your application? It seems when global events are validated it doesn't check if they are identical to the previous version and always sets the app as modified. EDIT: fixed in 292.6.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't seem to update to 292.5! I've been trying since yesterday. When it says this update program must close in order to apply the patch it closes then nothing happens... What could be wrong on my end?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Perhaps your anti-virus program that deletes or blocks the patch that is downloaded to the Windows temp directory?

You can download the update patch from the Product Owners Lounge section of the forum to avoid this issue.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yves I have a small request for the counter object:
    - Add alterables values
    - Alignement features for text type (I need to transform all my counter with string object to have a center text)
    - Load sprite sheet for number images

Thanks for your hard working

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon3000 View Post
    Thanks for your hard working
    +1

The rate of updates and communication since 2.5+ launched is terrific.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast