User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Build 292.5 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the "base frame feature supposed to work when importing into the expression editor?

I just tried accessing the alterable values of an active object via the import tab of the expression editor. The active object is a global object and exists in the base frame. But the drop down menu shows completely the wrong set of alterable values; the ones it shows belong to an entirely different object.

When I copy the active object into a new mfa and try the same thing, it doesn't list any names at all (just Alterable Value A, etc.)

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In this build, I have noticed a massive slowdown in a certain puzzle in my game (from 60 FPS to 30), and there is really nothing special, just about 20 objects, one of which is bigger (600x400 or so).

I will re-install 291.6 which I was using for a long time and report back.

I can confirm now:

A file saved with 291.6 works with normal FPS in 291.6

A file saved with 292.5 and opened in 291.6 is slower. There must be some kind of a problem with 292.5.

I will try to narrow the problem down.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could we please get a bigger and/or resizable debugger output window? My personal first-choice preference would be something along the lines of the screenshot below. But if that's too time-intensive, just being able to drag the border of the existing output window up and down would be a huge help. If even that is too time-intensive, then just doubling the hardcoded size of the current window would help.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizna View Post
    In this build, I have noticed a massive slowdown in a certain puzzle in my game (from 60 FPS to 30), and there is really nothing special, just about 20 objects, one of which is bigger (600x400 or so).

I will re-install 291.6 which I was using for a long time and report back.

I can confirm now:

A file saved with 291.6 works with normal FPS in 291.6

A file saved with 292.5 and opened in 291.6 is slower. There must be some kind of a problem with 292.5.

I will try to narrow the problem down.
    Could you send me your application?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Could we please get a bigger and/or resizable debugger output window? My personal first-choice preference would be something along the lines of the screenshot below. But if that's too time-intensive, just being able to drag the border of the existing output window up and down would be a huge help. If even that is too time-intensive, then just doubling the hardcoded size of the current window would help.
    The output window will be resizable in a future update, it's planned but not done yet.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    The output window will be resizable in a future update, it's planned but not done yet.
    Yes, I will need to upload it somewhere, it is about 50 MB.

EDIT: I tried to PM you the details.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I got your PM

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No slowdown on my machine, 60 fps in the mosaic...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Une option qui serait super intéressante a faire pour une prochaine mise à jour : : avoir la possiblité de "marquer" une ou des scènes afin de pouvoir de les utilisées plus tard. On pourrait ainsi accéder aux scènes marqués dans un contrôle combobox. J'ai beaucoup de scènes 50 et plus, et parfois il faut que j'aille sur une scène en particulier. Cela faciliterais la navigation entre les scènes.

signet01.pngsignet02.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Hmm, this is not mentioned in the change log of the build 290. In 289 there is "- Event List editor: Paste randomly not working." but I guess it's a different problem.

Do you have an example where this can be reproduced every time?

I can reproduce this every time with this example:

If you go the Event List Editor and try to copy & paste the level end group that is there, it won't paste ... well at least I tried it now several times in a row and it wouldn't work for me.

It will work in the Event Editor - I simply can't remember whether I was in the Event Editor or Event List Editor when I first couldn't copy / paste - but this was my most recent backup and I could recreate the error in the event list editor, but not in the event editor.

(Note that the code won't make sense as I stripped out as much as I could to leave only enough to show the problem.)
    Attached files Attached files

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast