User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 104

Thread: Build 292.5 - Release version

  1. #41
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Dobermann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    672
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    sorry to bother you with this, can you make a small mfa that entirely reproduce this issue so I can test here a check with the all my devices.
    Ah, I've found the problem in my case, the screen size was changed from 853 to 843 width and that's what created those lines even with the use of "fit Inside and adjust window", the result is a screen of 852*479 instead of 853*480 and create those lines that takes the frame's background color.

  2. #42
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Wodjanoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    652
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aa2953b4 View Post
    To attach all the necessary extensions when I send a project to someone
    It is not really your mission to provide the extension files for your project.
    All important extensions are accessible for everybody in the Extensions Manager,
    they can be found online and some extensions are only available to the purchaser.
    You know your extensions and if another person has any issues with missing objects, you can always explain where to find and how to install the required extensions. In addition it's not very difficult or time intensive to do backups of your project extensions manually.
    A new automatic solution would only offer limited benefits and the realization of an intelligent solution is probably too cumbersome for various reasons.

  3. #43
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Dobermann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    672
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodjanoi View Post
    It is not really your mission to provide the extension files for your project.
    All important extensions are accessible for everybody in the Extensions Manager,
    they can be found online and some extensions are only available to the purchaser.
    You know your extensions and if another person has any issues with missing objects, you can always explain where to find and how to install the required extensions. In addition it's not very difficult or time intensive to do backups of your project extensions manually.
    A new automatic solution would only offer limited benefits and the realization of an intelligent solution is probably too cumbersome for various reasons.
    And you musn't forget that some extensions are sold separatly, and it will be illegal to share them for free. If you launch a MFA and Don't have the extensions, Clickteam invite you to download them, so there is no probleme there.

  4. #44
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Janette5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Western Cape, SA
    Posts
    480
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copy & Paste a group = worked 46 times in a row. Stopped working. Close game - reopen game - can carry on.

    Copy & Paste - several events together = worked 46 times in a row. Stopped working. Close game - reopen game - can carry on.

    But I think this was fixed in update 290 - then re-appeared in update 291 and continues into update 292...

  5. #45
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,076
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hmm, this is not mentioned in the change log of the build 290. In 289 there is "- Event List editor: Paste randomly not working." but I guess it's a different problem.

    Do you have an example where this can be reproduced every time?

  6. #46
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves is there a chance that we could get a slowmotion/speedup feature for the physics engine, that we can control the timescale ourselfs, would this be possible?!

  7. #47
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Janette5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Western Cape, SA
    Posts
    480
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Hmm, this is not mentioned in the change log of the build 290. In 289 there is "- Event List editor: Paste randomly not working." but I guess it's a different problem.

    Do you have an example where this can be reproduced every time?
    It's the same issue. Except then it was happening a lot more often when copying lines of events. Since 291 I have the issue more often when I'm copying an entire group of events - and only occasionally with a single or multiple lines.

    I can't create it on demand - it's random - I haven't been able to find a specific trigger for it either. (I tried to recreate it now but got a whole row of little red bugs in the copy / paste process ...I thought you'd exterminated them all ... I guess not.)

  8. #48
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,076
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    It's the same issue. Except then it was happening a lot more often when copying lines of events. Since 291 I have the issue more often when I'm copying an entire group of events - and only occasionally with a single or multiple lines.

    I can't create it on demand - it's random - I haven't been able to find a specific trigger for it either. (I tried to recreate it now but got a whole row of little red bugs in the copy / paste process ...I thought you'd exterminated them all ... I guess not.)
    I'm totally unable to reproduce this issue. One of the beta testers reported this issue during the beta tests too (also saying it's not new), but I was unable to reproduce it even after hours of copy/paste and I don't know anyone else who reported it. I'll keep trying when I've more time.

  9. #49
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,076
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    @Yves is there a chance that we could get a slowmotion/speedup feature for the physics engine, that we can control the timescale ourselfs, would this be possible?!
    This sounds a bit complicated to do in the current implementation, I'll add this to the wish list.

  10. #50
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Janette5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Western Cape, SA
    Posts
    480
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it helps:

    The red bugs seemed to be created when I was copying and pasting code relating to actives I had previously had on that level but had deleted (because I don't need them - but when I copy & paste code again from higher levels - they're there until I delete those parts again.)

    The copy & paste issue happened a few times yesterday when I was specifically copying and pasting groups I had previously copied and pasted - or a sub-group of a group I had previously copied & pasted - it happened frequently then. I'll see if it happens again if I can go back to one prior save of the game (backup) and recreate it.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Build 287.2 - beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 27th September 2016, 07:21 AM
  2. Build 287.1 - beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 23rd July 2016, 02:40 PM
  3. Build 284.2 - beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 17th April 2015, 04:41 PM
  4. Build 284.1 - beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 2nd April 2015, 08:19 AM
  5. Build 283.1 - beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 29th October 2014, 10:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •