User Tag List

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.7 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    with the new Runtime files, .apk size has increased by ~650 kilobytes?
    now this runtime added Android support library v4 for compatibility with some old devices and allow developer to use it.

the by default checked End application when not in foreground - with the old files the application pauses, with the updated files it must be unchecked to pause the app?
    the application end when is sent to back from another activity, apk or sdk, pressing home button, for this some sdk like admob , etc disable this feature during this stage to avoid end the application, see that using the screen button does not end the application though, since is not real send to background is just a pause with screen off.

Are these activity related to CT or they are external as share, open, etc.

see that the android object have a feature called Auto End where you can disable or enable for this matters

- specific issue with Blend Coefficient, this is noticeable on newer devices of the Samsung Galaxy S series for example.
    I tested with S8+ Android 9, here you can choose between navigation buttons and swipe gestures(most people prefer the gestures I guess).
    If you use the swipe gestures you can dynamically zoom in/out from the current app to show all open apps and switch to another open app if needed.
    Now when you have any objects in the Frame with increased blend coefficient values, you can see the phone's background through the application.
    It's already enough when you accidently click on the swipable location on the screen, then the phone's background
    will suddenly pop into the running Fusion app at all places with increased blend coefficient.
    mm not sure about this in newer devices, please drop a small mfa or point me to the step to reproduce I have android 8.1 only I will test with that to see if is something related to android 9

The other problem wasn't fixed yet in the files you sent me Fernando, right?
    Here is a .gif image with the problem in action just in case - I'm not sure if you noticed it with my .mfa file on your test device.
    My position related events go nuts, when I move the Active constantly in one direction - this applies to a moving Layer as well.
    point me in, tell me the steps, sorry was focus in round error.

Another object related question - List object operations can easily reduce FPS on Android?
    Your answer here could help me to debug an issue in my current app.
    mm could it be if you are not using the list object per se did you set visible OFF, show me an example please

And Thanks to you for helping test these changes
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves
    Thanks for the information.
    I was talking about a feature request from last year and later I mentioned it in the release thread for Build 292.4 on page 3. In my opinion a must have feature for Fusion 2.5 and I hope it's really on the wish list.

@Fernando
    Thanks a lot for your feedback.
    I will add updated mfa examples in the Chat window in a few hours.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves @Fernando Since a few days, I've discovered a strange behavior when uploading a file created with Fusion 2.5+ on Steam.
    I don't understand why, but when I update a game that I published on Steam, instead of uploading only the modified files, Steam upload the entire file, as if it were entirely modified.
    I don't think it depends on Steam... Please could you check it?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crian View Post
    @Yves @Fernando Since a few days, I've discovered a strange behavior when uploading a file created with Fusion 2.5+ on Steam.
    I don't understand why, but when I update a game that I published on Steam, instead of uploading only the modified files, Steam upload the entire file, as if it were entirely modified.
    I don't think it depends on Steam... Please could you check it?
    If the latest version on Steam was built with 2.5 and you now upload an update created with 2.5+, then yes it's normal as the format has been modified and lot of things are different between 2.5 and 2.5+ files (this was done to improve the loading time and reduce the used memory).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    If the latest version on Steam was built with 2.5 and you now upload an update created with 2.5+, then yes it's normal as the format has been modified and lot of things are different between 2.5 and 2.5+ files (this was done to improve the loading time and reduce the used memory).
    Yes indeed, this was understandable the first time I did the update, but it happened again, even if the files on steam were previously uploaded in the 2.5+ format.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes indeed, this was understandable the first time I did the update, but it happened again, even if the files on steam were previously uploaded in the 2.5+ format.
    Hmm, I don't know how their update system works, sorry. Maybe they still need to include the differences with the first version...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodjanoi View Post
    @Yves
    Although it's kinda useless to create objects at these positions -
    I wonder why is this restriction in the Create Object window that you can't enter a higher value than 32768 for x/y?
    My previous answer was wrong. I took a look, the coordinates are limited to 32767 because they are stored in "short" values in the parameters of the action. Unfortunately this can't be modified in 2.5. So you have to do a Set Position after the Create action, sorry.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Hmm, I don't know how their update system works, sorry. Maybe they still need to include the differences with the first version...
    I have even tried to create a new 2.5+ application (165MB), I've uploaded it on Steam and when I tried to update it, the same thing happened, 165MB of update.
    I can try to inform someone of Steam, but I think it would be up to you guys.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I have even tried to create a new 2.5+ application (165MB), I've uploaded it on Steam and when I tried to update it, the same thing happened, 165MB of update.
    I can try to inform someone of Steam, but I think it would be up to you guys.
    Are you looking at the build info in the admin page of your game on Steam? Apparently they have changed it and it now always displays the full size, I've just checked with Fusion. I could be wrong, but if I remember correctmy in the past this page used to display the build patch size, not the full size.

I've asked another game author who uses 2.5+, they said their latest update was 60 Mb in size, while in the Steam admin page it displays the full size (800 Mb).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed something in one of the last versions that I don't think was happening before. When an event has a lot of create actions (say, 6 or more), it starts taking a long time to delete them, or copy/paste them - about 2 seconds each. And it stacks, so if I hit ctrl-v 5 times quickly, I might wait 10 seconds until they all paste. The more actions there are in the event, the longer the delays.

It only seems to happen on my main MFA (including with a brand new object on an otherwise empty frame). I don't know if it's just my MFA or if it would happen with any very large and complex MFA. Should I be worried about it (could it be a sign of something not right with the MFA), or is there a likely benign reason for it?

(Also, in case no one saw it, I posted an apparent bug relating to pausing and debugger output here)

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast