Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.7 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I've noticed something in one of the last versions that I don't think was happening before. When an event has a lot of create actions (say, 6 or more), it starts taking a long time to delete them, or copy/paste them - about 2 seconds each. And it stacks, so if I hit ctrl-v 5 times quickly, I might wait 10 seconds until they all paste. The more actions there are in the event, the longer the delays.

It only seems to happen on my main MFA (including with a brand new object on an otherwise empty frame). I don't know if it's just my MFA or if it would happen with any very large and complex MFA. Should I be worried about it (could it be a sign of something not right with the MFA), or is there a likely benign reason for it?
    I can't reproduce this, but the build 292.8 fixes a similar issue when you delete events in an application that contains global events, so maybe this is fixed already. Can you delete the global events of the application and see if this still happens? If not, then it's probably fixed.

PS: yes I saw your other post, it's in the TODO list until it can be looked at.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After deleting global events, there's still a delay, but it's much less pronounced. It requires about 15+ create actions before it's noticeable (instead of ~5+), and the delay is maybe 30% the length. So I'm guessing it'll be more or less fixed with 292.8

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback for the Android related things I showed in the .gif images on page 9:

My first problem was not a real issue.
    I experienced position deviations on my Android device, because I wasn't aware of some platform specific differences this time.
    Fernando gave me the hint that it must be a floating point issue and he was absolutely right. With this knowledge I was able to adjust my code correctly.
    Thanks again for your help here!

The other issue I noticed on my test device Galaxy S8+(SM-G55FD) is still rather puzzling.
    The problem is triggered by the Fullscreen gesture system on Android 9 and you will experience graphics issues on the S8+ when you tap on the screen.
    Everything looks fine if the OpenGL ES version in your app is higher than 2.0 though.
    I don't know if this an issue on other Galaxy S phone models with One UI (on the S8, S9/S10 for example).

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Oh i manage to install Android Pie to one of my device and i got the surface crash error, now corrected, (Seems that now in android pie they destroy the surface when you going to pause, not a normal behavior as mentioned in android information)

about the point above mentioned can you send me your APK (release signed) for me to try now and see. as I mention not all device have this gesture swipe apk, but I will like to see if I get any warning in the logcat during running.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot, Fernando. Here is your test file:
    (temporary link)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Wodjanoi

please check this video , is this the same swipe process in your phone

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19wN5zNEQKCg_C5nWNsaM6-HbXPqBYzWj/view?usp=sharing
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, this looks like the same swipe process.

Please compare with my video:
    2019.5.20.9.34.28 mp4

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Oh i manage to install Android Pie to one of my device and i got the surface crash error, now corrected, (Seems that now in android pie they destroy the surface when you going to pause, not a normal behavior as mentioned in android information)

about the point above mentioned can you send me your APK (release signed) for me to try now and see. as I mention not all device have this gesture swipe apk, but I will like to see if I get any warning in the logcat during running.
    The fix will be available soon? (to know if i delay my next update or not).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We'll try to release a beta either later today or tomorrow.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Wodjanoi i can not reproduce this issue here,

Could someone with a Android Pie device can test to see if it gets this behavior
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast