User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.7 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Dobermann - that's not happening by me - but I have updated to 292.6. I did note that Fusion will now include the lines where the object is in the create event - no idea if that's new or I just never noticed it before.

As per change log:

- Run Application: apps that contain global events are no longer marked as modified when you run them from the editor.

This is now working correctly, thank you.

- Android runtime: INI object couldn't write empty files.

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but there is no change from 292.5 - what worked there for me, still works, what didn't work there for me, still doesn't work.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sans titre2.png

There is no event in the first line, and it's child event doesn't contain anything related to the group I've selected. See the problem? It's happening with every objects and it's really annoying.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone confirm or disconfirm that with exported Android apps, the property in Android options to 'End application when not in foreground' does not seem to have any effect?

I don't know in which version it stopped working (for me at least).

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm that it has no effect on my Huawei. The application won't end if it's not in the foreground - regardless of whether that button is ticked or not.

However, it works the way I want it to work, so I'm okay with that.

Some time back it was ending the application, regardless of whether that button was ticked or not, and I don't know what fixed it - the Fusion update or a Huawei update.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The quad shader that has been added works well but not with the videos. There is a black background that remains with directx 11 while it works with directx 9.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    Sans titre2.png

There is no event in the first line, and it's child event doesn't contain anything related to the group I've selected. See the problem? It's happening with every objects and it's really annoying.
    Weird. I recreated a similar event in my MFA (group>empty start of frame>child event with unrelated stuff), but I'm not getting this problem. I'm also on 292.5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    I can confirm that it has no effect on my Huawei. The application won't end if it's not in the foreground - regardless of whether that button is ticked or not.

However, it works the way I want it to work, so I'm okay with that.

Some time back it was ending the application, regardless of whether that button was ticked or not, and I don't know what fixed it - the Fusion update or a Huawei update.
    Thanks for confirming that. Hopefully this can be corrected, so the way you intend apps to either end or not, can be fixed.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually there are quite a few of these little settings that do nothing, and there's no warning, and nothing in the documentation, you just discover them as you go along, for example Don't include at build time - does nothing as well.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ?

"Don't include at build time" doesn't include the frame at build time, it saves a fake frame in the EXE (or APK etc). This is useful for example when you use the OBB extension and want to build a small APK file.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand that as that particular frame, where the box isn't ticked, won't be included at all. Except that if you have any background or assets on that frame - it is included. You can try it - include a large picture on a frame - tick that box - and watch the size of your .exe or .apk increase by the size of that large picture or background - delete the background and the size of the build size goes does again.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast