Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.7 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    Bon bah j'ai trouvé, c'est la ligne "Alterable Value AA of menu-back = 1" qui fait tout planter, je la supprime et tout marche !
    Peut être un problème de compatibilité avec les nouvelles Altérables values et l'option Optimize Events ?
    OK, I've found when this happens. This happens when you have several value comparisons in the same event AND one of the variables is above 26 AND this variable is not defined in the properties of the object (and the Optimize Events option is ON). This will be fixed. Thank you for your efforts.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fusion (long standing still) annoyances:

1- Pasted event positions itself above an existing event, when it should be below it.
    When moving an event to another line number, the event will position itself above the older code, when Fusion reads from top to bottom. It makes sense that any incoming "codes" (be it copied, or moved) should always be (default) to position itself below the older code that was already there.

2- Pasted groups with other group activations within it instead changes its own activations to other activations
    or paste only one of the activations even though the other same named groups are present!
    Update: it seems the pasted groups problem will be solved in 292.8? I might've understood it wrong! else it is still unbelievable it will get fixed

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    2 is on the todo list. It's not the issue that will be fixed in 292.8. I tried to fix it in the build 292 but it's not an easy fix, I gave up until I find more time and I know this code a bit better, to avoid breaking even more things.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Physics static movement:
    In one of the next updates, would be possible to add Shape of "LAST" image?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please add blocking function for the toolbars. I always move them by accident and make a mess.
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aa2953b4 View Post
    Please add blocking function for the toolbars. I always move them by accident and make a mess.
    +1000 it's really annoying!

There is also a bug with the magnet function (but it's present still the beginning), if you click on an item them move the mose it will move from it's position even if you released the click. You need to wait like half a second before to move your mouse with no risk. When you want to work fast and select multiple objects whil the magnet function is activated, you will move the objects by accident every time.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boum

BackImages.mfx and Explorer.mfx Boum on 292.7,edrtex.exe;
    291.6 ok
    Boum.jpgBoum.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed that the Surface object has been updated recently. I'd like to point out that the crash I reported with this object back in 2016 is still not fixed: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/99648-Surface-object-crash. The crash didn't happen in the MMF2 version of the object.
    Additionally, I found out that the coordinates for the "Set alpha at XY" action are calculated wrong. If you make an event that does, for example, "Set color at 64,32" and "Set alpha at 64,32", there will be two dots on the canvas with different coordinates.
    I was under the impression that the object was abandoned, but since you guys updated it I thought I'd bring this to your attention.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    >> I was under the impression that the object was abandoned

The Surface source code is public, I guess anyone can submit fixes for it.

I've fixed the crash, redownload it from the extension manager.

Can't reproduce the issue with set pixel / set alpha at.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed I couldn't reproduce the issue either on the latest version. Thank you for resolving the crash, too.

However, the new version's alpha channel actions appear to be much slower than the version I have on my old build of Fusion 2.5. The stuff I do in my project using actions "Draw line on the alpha channel" (that was previously crashing) and "Draw rectangle on the alpha channel" (which I used as a substitute for the crashing one) take almost half a second on my Kaby Lake i7 CPU now. However, before the update the "Draw rectangle on the alpha channel" action was instant in the same scenario.

I have uploaded an attachment that illustrates the issue. The file "surface_fast.exe" was built using the version before the update. The "Draw rectangle on the alpha channel" action works there and is instant. If you build the same MFA in the latest version, the application will visibly freeze for about half a second. In addition, the behavior of the action in this specific scenario appears to be different. Like, the latest version doesn't seem to do anything with the alpha channel at all in the example.

I also noticed that the EXE built with the older version from the same MFA is about 500KB smaller. Is there a way to reduce the EXE file size in the new version?
    surface_fast.zip
    surface.mfa
    I couldn't upload an EXE built with the latest version because it exceeded the forum's attachment size limit.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast