User Tag List

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.7 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your tests! I'll check in depth either tomorrow or on Friday, I need to release the build 292.8 first. I'll let you know.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't looked deeply into joystick 2 for a while, so I can't remember for sure how it works, but I did look at it very extensively when I was making VACCiNE. And from what I remember, the right joystick always gave bad data, with a normal xbox gamepad. From memory, it has no deadzone, so it's almost always reporting micromovements. And I remember that one of the right joystick outputs (maybe the 360 dir or the 8dir one) always reported that the stick was pressed all the way to the left when it wasn't being touched. I'm surprised it seems to work out of the box for you at all, Julian

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, if there was one thing I would request be prioritized among the improvements and new features, it would be solidifying an all-in-one, definitive gamepad extension. I also have found unexpected behaviors occurring between my old PS2 gamepads and my Xbone controller when they are plugged in together. I don't report it because it is not always an issue, but reading these reports makes me fear what might be a big problem in the coming months as I prepare for final release.

Is it possible that someone at Clickteam is actually working on a new or improved version of Joystick2?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    As said above I'm going to try to debug Joystick 2. If it can't be easily fixed due to design issues or I don't know what else, then yes a new Joystick object will be added to our plans.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves : Thanks so much for your efforts!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re-posting this here too as it refers to this build and is potentially a major issue... please feel free to either delete my thread or this post.

I've been using the Global Event Editor primarily for weeks (since the 2.5+) with no problems. Suddenly, I noticed that all of my events are referring to active object's alt. values with their generic name (e,g, Alt Value A, Alt Value B, etc) instead of the friendly names.

The object properties themselves still have the value names intact. All of the code works, it's just the friendly names of the alt. values in the event editor that are gone... so I had a massive panic, as this would make my game impossible to continue working on if permanent. Thankfully, I copied all of my events back to the frame itself and it fixed it - but now I can't continue to use the Global Event Editor which pretty much sucks as I was really banking on working that way going forward, and have been for a number of weeks.

Anyone else had this issue? Should I post this on the official bug thread? Any fix possible?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the properties of the MFA you can choose a "base frame". Choose a frame that has all your objects in it. The global editor will then read friendly names from this frame. If you end up moving the position of the frame (eg. It's frame 5,but then you create a frame before it, so now it's frame 6) you'll need to redo the above

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently added a new buffer frame just before the frame in question. I had no idea I would need to reset the base frame. Thanks, very well spotted!

Feature request - can the base frame setting "stick" to a particular frame if that frame is moved?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The exact same thing happened to me once (also added an empty buffer frame and lost friendly names).

I agree, the base frame should probably stick, just like "jump to frame" actions stick.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad i read this, because i had the same issue recently with the var names are gone, i had no idea what was going on

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast