User Tag List

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.7 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot, Fernando. I'm curious what you got for me.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodjanoi View Post
    Thanks a lot, Fernando. I'm curious what you got for me.
    PM just sent
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    J'envoie mon fichier gif à quel adresse

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pas possible de le poster ici simplement? C'est un GIF privé?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Pas possible de le poster ici simplement? C'est un GIF privé?
    Hey Yves, you can take this one for testing, it shows errors. I recognized color errors with GIF import too, I think it happens due to compressed color data (such as sharing unchanged pixels between frames) that cannot be interpreted correctly when importing a GIF. A workaround is to open a GIF in Photoshop or GIMP and recreate the GIF from clearly separated images, then it should import correctly.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry, the source link is broken, this should work:

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the meantime if you're looking for a workaround for the .gif problem - there's .gif to .png converters - that will convert the .gif file to a sequence of .png images and then you can import the .png sequence and it will work correctly.

(I tried this with Thundersoft Gif Converter - converted it in a few seconds, Fusion imported it correctly.)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found what appears to be a bug, relating to some sort of conflict between pausing the application and sending output text to the debugger (2.5+ required). It's explained in the MFA
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves
    Did you noticed my post on page 7?
    Although it's kinda useless to create objects at these positions -
    I wonder why is this restriction in the Create Object window that you can't enter a higher value than 32768 for x/y?
    There were some minor things too(the spelling error and the direction stuff as shown in my image on page 7).

... and another feature from my wishlist(correct me if this is already doable, but I don't think so):
    When you click on an object in the Frame or the workspace next to the Frame, a single click is enough to move the object precisely with the arrow keys.
    It would be useful, if a single click on one of your inserted objects in the object list can enable the arrow key movement in the same way.
    - P.S. Please check again if you added my other idea about animation speed adjustments to your list of possible features.

@Fernando
    I wasn't able to produce most of the additional issues from your list Fernando, so I couldn't tell if these work fine on most devices or not.
    From my point of view I can only see that the Round value bug has been resolved(my old workaround in my last .mfa file
    wasn't necessary anymore for example) and the INI Groups deletion issue too.
    I'm also not sure if I did something wrong here, but I wasn't able to display any Font Packer font informations on my devices(tested with .ttf format).
    Some other specific issues I noticed with Android Runtime in general and some questions about the updated files:

- with the new Runtime files, .apk size has increased by ~650 kilobytes?
    - was this a bug that is resolved now or is something wrong here?:
    the by default checked End application when not in foreground - with the old files the application pauses, with the updated files it must be unchecked to pause the app?
    - specific issue with Blend Coefficient, this is noticeable on newer devices of the Samsung Galaxy S series for example.
    I tested with S8+ Android 9, here you can choose between navigation buttons and swipe gestures(most people prefer the gestures I guess).
    If you use the swipe gestures you can dynamically zoom in/out from the current app to show all open apps and switch to another open app if needed.
    Now when you have any objects in the Frame with increased blend coefficient values, you can see the phone's background through the application.
    It's already enough when you accidently click on the swipable location on the screen, then the phone's background
    will suddenly pop into the running Fusion app at all places with increased blend coefficient.

.GIF image:

The other problem wasn't fixed yet in the files you sent me Fernando, right?
    Here is a .gif image with the problem in action just in case - I'm not sure if you noticed it with my .mfa file on your test device.
    My position related events go nuts, when I move the Active constantly in one direction - this applies to a moving Layer as well.

Another object related question - List object operations can easily reduce FPS on Android?
    Your answer here could help me to debug an issue in my current app.
    Thanks!

.GIF image (the Layer moves in this case):

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Did you noticed my post on page 7?
    Yes. IIRC the 32768 restriction is because the spin control used by this dialog box didn't support higher values in the past, and the source code probably hasn't been updated to use new functions or something like that, I'll check.

Please check again if you added my other idea about animation speed adjustments to your list of possible features.
    I'm not sure if I see what you mean.

- with the new Runtime files, .apk size has increased by ~650 kilobytes?
    I think it's because the Android runtime now contains 64-bit code. This shouldn't be a problem in future versions as we're probably going to add new deployment options (if I've understood correctly what Fernando told me).

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast