Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Build 292.7 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    My debugger only shows the first 52 AltVals, even for an object that has many more than 52:
    AFAIK this issue has been fixed in the build 292.8:

"- Debugger: now displays up to 254 alterable variables and strings (254 is a limitation of the current version of the debugger)."

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    AFAIK this issue has been fixed in the build 292.8:

"- Debugger: now displays up to 254 alterable variables and strings (254 is a limitation of the current version of the debugger)."
    Thanks. Sorry I didn't notice this in the 292.8 changelog.

By the way, is there any chance we could get the ability to change hotspots dynamically at runtime? I know we can set the hotspot when loading a graphic file into frame. But it would be nice to be able to change it dynamically. It would make it much easier to simulate nice twirling motion. If I'm imagining it correctly, something like this would make a nice 'spirograph' or 'loop de loop' type of movement :
    Code:
    always set angle("Active") to angle("Active") + 1  
    always set hotspotY("Active") at 50px from Active + sin(timer)*100.0
    I can imagine it might also be useful for various other things, such as changing how enemies rotate and scale depending on whether they're on a floor, wall, or ceiling.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It would be difficult to do as hotspots are properties of images and images can be shared between objects. I'll add that to the wish list anyway.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, is there any chance we could get the ability to change hotspots dynamically at runtime?
    I second this Yves, It would make building basic skeletal animation setups quite simple.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    It would be difficult to do as hotspots are properties of images and images can be shared between objects. I'll add that to the wish list anyway.
    Thanks. Just remember to always bend your knees when picking up the wishlist, so you don't injure your back.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might be crazy... but didnt fusion remember the scroll position of the Event list Editor when switching back to the frame and then back? In my 292.7 versionss it just reset to the top. But when i do the slightest scroll it jumps to where it's supposed to be, very confusing and disorienting.

This is only for the List Editor. The regular Event editor saves the position correctly.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    I might be crazy... but didnt fusion remember the scroll position of the Event list Editor when switching back to the frame and then back? In my 292.7 versionss it just reset to the top. But when i do the slightest scroll it jumps to where it's supposed to be, very confusing and disorienting.

This is only for the List Editor. The regular Event editor saves the position correctly.
    Me too. I get exactly the same thing. I think it's the result of a corrupt settings file. If you reset your settings the problem goes away. Unfortunately, it seems hard to change a lot of settings without getting a corrupt tbs file.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too. I get exactly the same thing. I think it's the result of a corrupt settings file. If you reset your settings the problem goes away. Unfortunately, it seems hard to change a lot of settings without getting a corrupt tbs file.
    I see, how do u reset the settings?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Close down CTF and when starting back up hold down the Shift Key.

Marv
    ​455 MMF2 & CTF 2.5 Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Shift + Control

(maybe also View / Toolbars / Customize and then Reset all tolbars - but this resets less settings)

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast