User Tag List

Thread: 2.5(+?) feature request: Renaming default animations in actives.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2.5(+?) feature request: Renaming default animations in actives.

Yeah, I'd like to be able to rename the default animations in actives. I know that few of them are played during special events (like object being created/destroyed), but IMO we should be able to name them as we want to as not every AO needs animations such as running/walking/climbing/crouching/etc. while may need animations with names not covered by default set. If not for normal Fusion, please at least add it to the 2.5+.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would the animations continue to have their automatic behaviour? (eg. The one that used to be called Disappearing plays when destroyed)? If so, that's asking for trouble IMO.

BTW don't forget there's a checkbox that lets you hide the first 12 animations. Doesn't that more or less give you what you want, by making all (visible) animations renamable?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I tend to agree with Volnaiskra, that would be confusing, better use custom animations.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I tend to agree with Volnaiskra, that would be confusing, better use custom animations.
    We could also add a checkbox to activate or unactivate the default auto behaviour. I was used ot use the standard animations and it's annoying that the standard auto behaviour is Always active even When we never use them.