User Tag List

Thread: horrible issue after update

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

horrible issue after update

Hi,

I'm using Steam version. I made an update few days ago, and add GDPR settings.
    I changed menu frame ONLY, compile, test and upload do store (android).
    But it is the biggest ****-up in my life, because after compile app in newer version, my game completely stop working.

So the most important thing is:
    How to revert update / make downgrade to earlier version?!

And for the future: why do You dont keep backward compatibile?! This is next time, when after update and recompile project somthing works totally different!
    I'm 100% sure, that the update is a reason, because I take my old copy of this project, install old apk, and all works fine, but after recompilation in new clickteam, I've got the same issue

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the owners' lounge, there are links to previous versions.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizna View Post
    In the owners' lounge, there are links to previous versions.
    Oh thank You so much
    I have to sleep but I downloading all versions and tommorow I will start install older versions until I find a correct one
    Maybe it helps to understand what is the reason of this issue

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaku88 View Post
    Oh thank You so much
    I have to sleep but I downloading all versions and tommorow I will start install older versions until I find a correct one
    Maybe it helps to understand what is the reason of this issue
    No problem. Anyway, if you have a MFA crashing or behaving strangely in a certain situation that is not present in another builds, Clickteam will look into that.

PS: I had various problems when I installed the CTF and updated it afterwards with the latest build. Should be the other way around - first you install the DLC and then updates.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    please report it to clickteam beacuse it's on android and it will benefit many people, thank you!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    >> In the owners' lounge, there are links to previous versions.

No, this is only for the stand-alone version of Fusion, not the Steam version. With Steam you can't reinstall a previous version.

>> why do You dont keep backward compatibile?!

We do what we can. We try to keep the compatibility as much as we can. Though Google, Apple, etc change things continuously and sometimes things get broken.

PS: you should post Android issues in the Android forum and give us more details about what works or what doesn't, because "my game completely stop working" can't help us finding the reason of your issue.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, I am sorry for giving misleading info, I did not know things are different for Steam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    >> In the owners' lounge, there are links to previous versions.

No, this is only for the stand-alone version of Fusion, not the Steam version. With Steam you can't reinstall a previous version.
    Is it a way to rollback Steam version? Or may I install previous standalone version without Steam uninstall? Hmm but if I bought steam licence may I use stand alone version? If i remember correctly - no...?

PS: you should post Android issues in the Android forum and give us more details about what works or what doesn't, because "my game completely stop working" can't help us finding the reason of your issue.
    Yes I described it on Android forum in details, but here I just wanna asked for rollback software, to simply and fast solve this situaton, because I lost a lot of users after that.

We do what we can. We try to keep the compatibility as much as we can. Though Google, Apple, etc change things continuously and sometimes things get broken.
    Ok, I'll try to help with find it, this is a second reason why I want to install previous versions: to find a specific update, which make this change

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If you own Steam and want the stand-alone version, you have to pay for the key conversion service. Submit a ticket to service.clickteam.com.

I took a look at the other thread, you say that the problem is with the multiple touch object. So perhaps we can simply rollback the changes in this object only and you test if this fixes your app. I'm checking if I can send you something.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I've posted a file for you to try in the other thread in the Android forum.