User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: horrible issue after update

  1. #1
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    114
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    horrible issue after update

    Hi,

    I'm using Steam version. I made an update few days ago, and add GDPR settings.
    I changed menu frame ONLY, compile, test and upload do store (android).
    But it is the biggest ****-up in my life, because after compile app in newer version, my game completely stop working.

    So the most important thing is:
    How to revert update / make downgrade to earlier version?!


    And for the future: why do You dont keep backward compatibile?! This is next time, when after update and recompile project somthing works totally different!
    I'm 100% sure, that the update is a reason, because I take my old copy of this project, install old apk, and all works fine, but after recompilation in new clickteam, I've got the same issue

  2. #2
    Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    903
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the owners' lounge, there are links to previous versions.

  3. #3
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    114
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizna View Post
    In the owners' lounge, there are links to previous versions.
    Oh thank You so much
    I have to sleep but I downloading all versions and tommorow I will start install older versions until I find a correct one
    Maybe it helps to understand what is the reason of this issue

  4. #4
    Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    903
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaku88 View Post
    Oh thank You so much
    I have to sleep but I downloading all versions and tommorow I will start install older versions until I find a correct one
    Maybe it helps to understand what is the reason of this issue
    No problem. Anyway, if you have a MFA crashing or behaving strangely in a certain situation that is not present in another builds, Clickteam will look into that.

    PS: I had various problems when I installed the CTF and updated it afterwards with the latest build. Should be the other way around - first you install the DLC and then updates.

  5. #5
    Clicker

    Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    wpd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    SE Asia
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    please report it to clickteam beacuse it's on android and it will benefit many people, thank you!

  6. #6
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,635
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    >> In the owners' lounge, there are links to previous versions.

    No, this is only for the stand-alone version of Fusion, not the Steam version. With Steam you can't reinstall a previous version.

    >> why do You dont keep backward compatibile?!

    We do what we can. We try to keep the compatibility as much as we can. Though Google, Apple, etc change things continuously and sometimes things get broken.

    PS: you should post Android issues in the Android forum and give us more details about what works or what doesn't, because "my game completely stop working" can't help us finding the reason of your issue.

  7. #7
    Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    903
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, I am sorry for giving misleading info, I did not know things are different for Steam.

  8. #8
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    114
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    >> In the owners' lounge, there are links to previous versions.

    No, this is only for the stand-alone version of Fusion, not the Steam version. With Steam you can't reinstall a previous version.
    Is it a way to rollback Steam version? Or may I install previous standalone version without Steam uninstall? Hmm but if I bought steam licence may I use stand alone version? If i remember correctly - no...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    PS: you should post Android issues in the Android forum and give us more details about what works or what doesn't, because "my game completely stop working" can't help us finding the reason of your issue.
    Yes I described it on Android forum in details, but here I just wanna asked for rollback software, to simply and fast solve this situaton, because I lost a lot of users after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    We do what we can. We try to keep the compatibility as much as we can. Though Google, Apple, etc change things continuously and sometimes things get broken.
    Ok, I'll try to help with find it, this is a second reason why I want to install previous versions: to find a specific update, which make this change

  9. #9
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,635
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If you own Steam and want the stand-alone version, you have to pay for the key conversion service. Submit a ticket to service.clickteam.com.

    I took a look at the other thread, you say that the problem is with the multiple touch object. So perhaps we can simply rollback the changes in this object only and you test if this fixes your app. I'm checking if I can send you something.

  10. #10
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,635
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I've posted a file for you to try in the other thread in the Android forum.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16th August 2016, 03:46 PM
  2. Android Update Issue?
    By Zallred in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22nd April 2014, 04:29 PM
  3. HORRIBLE Bug!
    By Verbage in forum iOS Export Module Version 2.0
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18th April 2012, 10:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •