User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Android 9 option "adaptive battery" makes Fusion apps to lag

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a similar problem with admob for a long time and the solution that worked for me was to destroy the admob object when it's not needed and only create it when I want to serve an ad. A toast message saying something like "ad may take a few seconds to load" i found useful for rewarded videos.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had read not to put the condition for the ads at the beginning of the frame, but after that, it seems to me one or two seconds

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NikiN View Post
    I had a similar problem with admob for a long time and the solution that worked for me was to destroy the admob object when it's not needed and only create it when I want to serve an ad. A toast message saying something like "ad may take a few seconds to load" i found useful for rewarded videos.
    I've tried Something like that, but it's not good as the player have to wait for the ad to load and it's too long (if they must wait after each game they will not play anymore). As there is no problem on Android version above 9 i think there is just Something to adapt to make it to works fine with this horrible version of Android 9.

Quote Originally Posted by janpier View Post
    I had read not to put the condition for the ads at the beginning of the frame, but after that, it seems to me one or two seconds
    I've read that too, but for me it doesn't make any change. They said that if you put start of frame to ask an ad it can fail, and waiting like 30ms fix it. I personnaly ask for an ad When the timer equals 50ms just in case.

I'm really afraid of what problem will bring Android Q...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    well for sure they will fix old error, they are making drastic changes and some ideas prove not to be the best for gaming
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2