User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: See a 1 on the loaded edit box? play a sample!!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Aloan, this is really cool. Could you add a zip file that contains all the needed files, keeps asking for a musica.txt file
    I really want to see how this baby works.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aenever View Post
    Hi Aloan, this is really cool. Could you add a zip file that contains all the needed files, keeps asking for a musica.txt file
    I really want to see how this baby works.
    OMG! Sure thing my good friend! how silly of me

It was asking for musica text because when you press L (load) it loads the composition written in that text file inside the Edit box on Frame 2!

Speaking of which and taking the great opportunity to be writing once more here on this post: I am trying to save my composition to the edit box:

the problem is as follows: Say C. (C dot) gets written into the edit box - If I try to get D. (D dot) written after the C. it will either substitute it (set text) or it will get written before C. (set text on last caret position).

I would like whatever gets written in the edit box to follow a sequence just like in a normal notepad!
    - I have struggled around in the various actions but I never find a write text in sequence command

Here is the zip aenevr and all who would like to check this neat and fast tune composing idea out:

http://aloan.site90.com/synth2.zip

and if you are interested there is a version before this newer one where I had put in the two key play feature as it works in the old Casio keyboard
    but to be honest, this newer version where we can just use alpha-numerical characters to compose is better because when we do two key play we do the
    obvious wrong thing which is to mess with the music timing (human-like performance). When you "code" your music it becomes math perfect! (I prefer the latter) aka video game chip-tunes

here it is anyway: http://aloan.site90.com/synth.zip

I will be working on this mfa from time to time, I might turn the visible little note sticks into scrolling piano roll later on... or increase the frame resolution to 640x480... and allow screen scrolling or not. It all depends on what works better...
    My aim with this is to create the fastest tune composing tool in the world! it can even be good for us game makers to compose our tunes in the future! I might start a 5 or 6 channel Sega-like chip tune style thing... Drums, Bass, lead, string, brass.

The part where all the work and time is: playing and recording each sample note separately, normalizing it with Audacity, exporting each and every note to .ogg, and then assigning each and every one of them inside the mfa! that's why I started with 24 samples (2 octaves, 3 and 4) only and not all of the 5 piano octaves (60 samples)!

And Man, do I find trackers complicated! I tried (deflemask, tfm music maker, etc) but was never able to create a tune in there - fast music text coding single digit ascii mfa ftw!

If you've been wondering, all my 90s arcade-like commercial Akeni game songs have been made by mouse using midi and the piano roll in my good old Cakewalk studio 2004! then converted to chip tune using LMMS and its soundfont functionality where I used the mighty VOPM (YM2151 chip) VST for FMs and the OPL3 for drums.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for what I asked on the post above this one, don't worry. A friend on the forum just helped out with an example via WhatsApp which I will be implementing into the tune making mfa and will share soon! cheers to all! case closed!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright! as promised, here is the the mfa! it has come to an acceptable tune making level! with some work-arounds to some tiny botherings:

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/105790-Wip-Fast-Tune-Maker-World-s-Fastest-music-maker!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're the best

This is such a really neat concept.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is exciting! our latest music/tune making mfa from the WIP post has arrived!
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/105790-Wip-Fast-Tune-Maker-World-s-Fastest-music-maker!
    this is a huge change for the better!!! and continue checking there for more updates! let's all be part of it!
    send your questions there! let's build a whatsapp group on it and discuss the updates: my whats: +5527997277273 Aloan
    We all win! this is for Us by Us!
    This is Perfect Rhytm, SINGLE DIGIT notepad musical notation manipulation (it doesn't get any better than that)
    http://aloan.site90.com

FastTune multi-track Recorder:
    Record your songs to notepad (YES NOTEPAD) using your PC keyboard! musical notes are converted to Single Digit values which can be shared!
    Record (always) in perfect timing and never record a wrong note!
    Make a tune in minutes!!!
    Inspired by the 80s Casio SK-1 sampling keyboard's (out of this world, sadly abandoned) 2 key play (recorded song) feature!!!
    See the manual's page 15: http://manuals.fdiskc.com/flat/Casio...s%20Manual.pdf
    see the 2 key play in action (called one key play): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09uY5oQ8ud0

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ingenious

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2