User Tag List

Thread: [bug?] Multitouch Object. Is it buggy?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[bug?] Multitouch Object. Is it buggy?

Hi all,

Basically I suspect that certain functions of the multitouch object are FUBAR'd, but I'm absolutely open to the possibility that I'm just doing this wrong.

I'm attempting to move the object relative to the touch position. I been struggling with this for months & this is the closest I can get to it.

Test this MFA on windows & then build an APK & test on device.

Android MultiTouch Issue.mfa

For me, it works more or less as-expected on windows. There is some very slight glitching, but more or less works properly

On Android however, the Ydelta is always off, initially by about -100, & then gradually varies depending on the velocity of the drag motion. This causes my object to "teleport" on the Y-axis on a new touch occuring, which is not the desired behaviour.

I'd greatly appreciate anybody taking a look at this to see if they have the same issue I'm having on my device.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I will check your mfa , i did some changes to this object let me test here.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Fernando. Any insight into this issue is most welcome. Thanks for your time

In the meantime I've been testing this out relentlessly I think I've narrowed down the problem to the "GetX/YOrigin" parameters.

I've set a string to always display these values for analysis, & they exhibit a different behaviour on Android as opposed to Windows. On windows, upon a new touch, these values correspond to the initial touch co-ordinate, as expected, & remain so untill the next new touch.

On my Android device (32-bit, Android 6.1) these values roll back to "-1" whenever a touch is released, regardless of what you try to set them to on the multitouch event A Touch Has Ended

I don't know whether there's anything in this, but storing the XYorigins in an alt value on a fastloop that was triggered by a new touch, & plugging them in to the XYdeltas on a second A new touch has occurred event further down, kind of fixes it on Android. It's still quite flaky though. This is the only workaround that's somewhat been successful. Anything else I tried still exhibited the "-100 offset" behaviour on the device, even if it was fine on windows.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes that was normal since is not a valid touch become -1

if you want to test new version please let me know so i can send it by PM

something your need to see that is a true in all mobile, from start touch does not exist, so you can not relay from first touch and not OK if you use XMouse yMouse since this values are -1,-1 (there is no touch at start of applicaton) this si not teh case since windows mouse is always connected and give you the first location of the mouse when application start.

CaptureFOrum.PNG

in this case was the menu bar, see that -1/-1 are the initial values for touches
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...