User Tag List

Thread: How to make draggable object to slide with a bit inertia?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2iOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question How to make draggable object to slide with a bit inertia?

You see - almost any android UI elements do slide with inertia. And how to do such function in Fusion?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After you have a dragable object, you can add inertia by calculating the distance between the two last touch points and the angle between them, and then apply movent using trigonometry. It is a good practice to try and do this yourself, but there should be some example files and widgets laying around. I can make you an example later or tomorrow if you're still stuck. Remind me if i forget.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Theoretically i understand

I need inertia only in X axis. I have an object (which acts like a mover for the group of others, that distributed over it) so when i move it by 1 slide touch it goes left and right. And so if i scrolled (swiped) it AND released touch - thats the time where inertia needed. And you said two points - and me still can't get whats the second? Just +10-20% depending on initial speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
    After you have a dragable object, you can add inertia by calculating the distance between the two last touch points and the angle between them, and then apply movent using trigonometry. It is a good practice to try and do this yourself, but there should be some example files and widgets laying around. I can make you an example later or tomorrow if you're still stuck. Remind me if i forget.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx man, i downloaded the mfa from there, and scrolling there really works.
    But i can't get where it is - the mechanism actually. All commands are kind of static, and i though there will be maybe some easing or trigoometric functions used.
    I of course will do a more depth research in that example. But a bit stuck right now.
    x1.jpg