User Tag List

Thread: [Action Required]: Create a 64-bit version of your app(s) by Aug 1, 2019

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation [Action Required]: Create a 64-bit version of your app(s) by Aug 1, 2019

I just received this email from Google:

By August 1, 2019, all apps that use native code must provide a 64-bit version in addition to the 32-bit version in order to publish an update. This past January, we reiterated that this is required in order to make way for innovation and in anticipation of future Android devices that only support 64-bit code. As the deadline approaches, we wanted to remind you that at least one of your apps* uses native code but does not currently offer a 64-bit variant:

google play.jpg

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Are you using version 292? from this version you have 64 bits version in the runtime
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the 292.7 Sorry do I need to place a setting to make it 64 bit or the apk is it's automatically compiled as 64 bit? I looked around but could not find the checkbox or settings for 64 bit. Thank you.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There is no setting, apps built with the build 292 of Fusion 2.5 contain both 32 and 64-bit code.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Are you using version 292? from this version you have 64 bits version in the runtime
    Thank you for the info, Fernando. I am running 292.7 but I probably haven't exported my apps since the new version so I'll go ahead and update all of my apps. Thanks, again.