User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Build 292.8 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves , we understand this and that is why I also asked for clarification. I'm not just asking about it. In our common interest is the good of your product. That's why I asked for a wish list. To avoid repeating questions and expanding the fusions as far as possible. I believe that there is something in CF, but you have to listen to users if you want to beat Unity and I hope you will do it.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aa2953b4 View Post
    Crazy that testers have to pay you instead of the reverse.(I do not believe that users who pay for patreon are the best testers) In any case, now after the release, I test your product and I hope that it will meet the promised requirements. Especially that my interests depend on it.
    You need to be careful about what you post about who. I tested over 400 examples twice when I did the beta testing for 2.5++.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @aa2953b4 Keep if friendly here please.

Thank you

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys please add a Flippable Active Object, even collisionless. ConceptGame did it with Spriter, so it can be done.
    We need it!!!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Flippable active. Even collisionless. We need it very very much. Saves memory space and size especially on mobile

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please fix, the video on Active Direct Show or Direct Show worked good on DX9 but on DX11 freeze and if pc no video card on DX9 work normal but on DX11 freeze. And Active Direct Show or Direct Show no support 4k60fps or 1440p video. Please fix this.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I know a big game that uses it with a 1280x720 video and works using DX11 on every machine running Windows 7 or above (they had severe tests), I didn't notice any difference between DX9 and DX11 (in DX11 mode the Active Direct Show object uses DX9, it plays the video in a DX9 surface that is compatible with DX11, so there shouldn't be any difference, I think).

You can't display a 4K video at 60 fps with the Active Direct Show object, we can't fix this, sorry. You can't even display a full HD video without freeze on slow machines. You should use 1280x720 max if you want your video to run on (almost) any machine.

In a future version we'll probably add an option to make this object use Windows Media Foundation instead of Direct Show, I think it will be faster, though this option will require Windows 8 or above.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ammmm,ok,but. 1080p60fps normal working about DX9 Active Direct Show with no gpu or gpu but on DX11 80% people get freezing on gpu and no gpu (but DX11 installed on system) (please fix this). And Active Direct Show object load full video no blocks on memory and take this 2-5 second.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the String object Anti-aliasing no working on DX9.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any estimate when 292.8 is coming to steam?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast