User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Build 292.8 - Beta version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    292.8 is on Steam, as beta version. Just suscribe to betas in the Fusion properties in the Steam client and enter the code given in the Steam forum.

We're going to release the build 292.9 as beta version too, hopefully this one can be the next official version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    292.8 is on Steam, as beta version. Just suscribe to betas in the Fusion properties in the Steam client and enter the code given in the Steam forum.

We're going to release the build 292.9 as beta version too, hopefully this one can be the next official version.
    forgive me, but what do you mean by "this one"? Do you mean 'this current 292.8 build that's on steam now "or do you mean 'this 292.9 build that I just mentioned'?

I'm really keen for the debugger fixes in 292.8 but I'm hesitant to use the beta due to the usual 'backup your mfas this is just a beta' warnings, and I'd be using it with my main mfa. Am I right to be hesitant, or do you consider 292.8 basically stable already?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry for not seeing that Thanks a lot!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I updated to the 292.8 and my game's RAM usage went down by half (though YMMV since I make mobile games) and the ghosting issue I had on Android is gone

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are no style settings for the child event in skins.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    forgive me, but what do you mean by "this one"? Do you mean 'this current 292.8 build that's on steam now "or do you mean 'this 292.9 build that I just mentioned'?

I'm really keen for the debugger fixes in 292.8 but I'm hesitant to use the beta due to the usual 'backup your mfas this is just a beta' warnings, and I'd be using it with my main mfa. Am I right to be hesitant, or do you consider 292.8 basically stable already?
    "this one" = build 292.9

292.8 is stable, apparently, though AFAIK there are display issues in Android in low memory condition or something like that, that's why it was not released as official version.

292.9 is going to be released as beta today. It will also have the "backup your mfas" notice, at least during a few days, hopefully this one can be released as official version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "this one" = build 292.9

292.8 is stable, apparently, though AFAIK there are display issues in Android in low memory condition or something like that, that's why it was not released as official version.

292.9 is going to be released as beta today. It will also have the "backup your mfas" notice, at least during a few days, hopefully this one can be released as official version.
    For android i've spotted more than this issue, display issues were fixed by Fernando, but it remains a bug where "In-App Android: Purchased Id:1 was consumed" does nothing since this version. People were buying items in my game that they never got, hopefully, my "restore purchase" button works differently using "In-App Android: Is Sku "iap_credits1" purchased" that is the only thing that is always working. I know this issue was present in a previous version and fixed since, but now the issue seems to be back and that's a real problem for in-app purchases.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crian View Post
    Guys please add a Flippable Active Object, even collisionless. ConceptGame did it with Spriter, so it can be done.
    We need it!!!
    Guys at least could you modified and optimize the Flip shader? It's difficult to use it properly.
    Please check the example.
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "this one" = build 292.9

Thanks for the clarification.

If I subscribe to the 292.8 beta on Steam, what will happen when the 292.9 official version eventually hits? Will Steam still autoupdate me to the latest version (292.9)? Or will I stay on the beta version until I opt out of it?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Thanks for the clarification.

If I subscribe to the 292.8 beta on Steam, what will happen when the 292.9 official version eventually hits? Will Steam still autoupdate me to the latest version (292.9)? Or will I stay on the beta version until I opt out of it?
    You'll get any new build, beta or release.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11