Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.8 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 The same here ASD but I use CF2.5+

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have gotten my debugger window into a state where the output area is gone. My guess is that somehow it was scaled to nothing and now I have no way to grab the edge to drag it to a larger size. This isn't fixed by restarting Fusion 2.5+ as the size and position are saved between sessions. Is there a way to reset it to default size? If not, having a right click on the debugger window might be a helpful solution to this issue.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Open regedit, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Clickteam\Fusion Developer 2.5\Debugger and then delete the 'sp' value. This should reset the size of the output window.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Yves. If I find a consistent way to reproduce the problem, I'll post it here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crash in 292.8(EditTime) - Add one active and one counter, then go to behaviors in list editor mode and try to put this:

Code:
    * On loop "Crash"
    	Counter : Add 1 to Counter (CF imports the counter)
            Counter : Add 1 to Counter (Crash here due to the second attempt to import the counter)
    In the event editor, after importing the object into the behavior, there is no more option to import the same object again but in the list editor, the object can still be imported, which causes a crash.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feature request: Add a division into static alterable values, strings and non-static.

Currently, for objects of one type all variables during edittime seem to be static, but in runtime they are not. It also disturbs objects setting because for objects of one type, all these values must be determined during the runtime if we want a different value for the object eg id. It would be nice to be able to choose whether the variable is static (Common for all instances of the object) or non-static.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    Sorry, I know this isn't the right place to request things, but... my project is well into 20,000+ event line territory. The line numbers in the Event List Editor are actually longer than the column they inhabit. Can we either get an option to resize the column or have the column automatically resize to account for the number length?
    Another solution (that could perhaps be easier to implement?) would be to enable us to change the font size of the numbers themselves, in the skins' info.ini files.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True. But my eyes are old and terrible, so making things smaller on my already giant monitor would not be ideal. But having both solutions would be nice.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Volnaiskra Can u confirm bug from my message? You are a logical and wise man and I have hope clickteam will fix it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    getting this error warning when distributing build to App Store conect. how do I fix it? Screenshot 2019-06-14 at 21.59.49.jpg

and will apple still approve my game update with this warning? or will it be rejected?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast