User Tag List

Thread: Physics object bouncing forever glitch???

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Physics object bouncing forever glitch???

Hello, i have the problem lot of the time that the physics objects get stuck into an infinite microbouncing like in the example mfa.
    I know already it has something todo with the relation between density and gravity, sometimes i can find good values do minimize the happening of this glitch but it still happens from time to time and its just ugly.
    My question now is, why does it happen exactly and how to fully remove it?
    Attached files Attached files

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We'll take a look. In the meantime it seems that if you do "Set deceleration to 5" after the "Stop" action, it solves the issue. Not sure if you can use this workaround.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No there is no good workaround, i try around long time now, even when you think you found perfect values and everything looks find it still happens sometimes, it can be ok for 25 times and the next run bugs out. Also when it looks fine change the position (height) of the object and it will mostly return and you have to find good values again, etc. There is just something not right with this physics bounce.
    Hopefully it can be fixed, thx.

Clicker Fusion 2.5HTML5 Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using an active object for the ground seems to fix the problem for some reason. Just make an active object, set its movement to "physics background," and then set its obstacle type to obstacle or platform.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Set Display Factor in Physics Engine to 513

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Any specific reason for you to put the gravity scale factor to 500, seems to be OK with the gravity max allowed in slider of 200
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhh ... you right Fernando, the issue is using gravity above 200, didnt know there is a limit. I use gravity high to make the object fall down faster, but i will us high density and high display factor instead for that and put gravity low.
    Thanks to everybody for help