User Tag List

Thread: Any way to get MMF2 if I already own CTF2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any way to get MMF2 if I already own CTF2.5?

Title. I have a game (Sonic BTS), which has some problems in CTF2.5. I've tried searching around the internet but all I could find were update files and download links which seem to be malicious and outdated.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi mike309game. No. You would not be able to get MMF2, as it is not sold anymore.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What problems are you referring to? The only issue with respect to Sonic BTS and CTF2.5 that I am aware of is that at the time the source code was released the Parallaxer object had yet to be converted to CTF2.5. That object is available on CTF2.5 and it (along with Perspective and GStore is available via the Clickteam Extension Manager.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.