User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Clickteam Fusion 2.5+ Reviews

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will never pay an update/bug fix on Adobe Photoshop, or others company who made video game creator
    Yes you do. Adobe Photoshop is a subscription service, which means you can't use it unless you pay every month. The full Adobe Creative Suite costs about the same money each month as Fusion 2.5+ costs to purchase forever.

And Adobe are rubbish at fixing bugs. There are countless of bug reports on adobe's website, including several from me, that have been ignored for years. No Adobe staff even bother to respond, and the bugs remain year after year. Believe me, we have it really good here with Clickteam.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to say how cool Fusion is and also say to a fellow reactor supporter Jonathan, its good you support clickteam through patreon.
    Also good you speak English as your second language. I know may that are English or American or from other parts of the world that do not learn to speak French.

I purchased Clickteam Dev in a Steam sale and got it at a very low price. Personally i feel purchasing the extra DLC HTML5, Android and the Plus DLC has helped in a small way to keep Fusion going. I say small way as its not a great deal of money i have spent. Much Much Less than a nice big screen TV or the ridiculous amount of computer tech i have purchased over the years.
    I have to commend Fusion for not going down the subscription path.
    I used Fusion for about 400 to 500 hours over a number of years. Many hours spent recently after joining the Academy and Oneclick Training. Both of those i recommend to every one.
    Having a free version that can do some great things and make some great games is one of the things that made me think Fusion team is worth my support, as they support teaching people that do not always have the luxury of buying the extras.
    Graphics has always been my main focus all the years i used computers. I dropped Photoshop as soon as they went to subscription and now use Gimp. Did the same when they purchased Macromedia and ruined Freehand and pushed Illustrator at us instead. I was working for a printer at the time. Now i use Inkscape.

Best thing about Fusion Team is they are right here reading this forum and replying to us all. In all the software i have used over the years I have Never posted a problem and got a reply from the Developer that actually codes the program. The first time i ever look for help, Fusion respond the same day and not only that also say that the issue will be added to the todo list.

Cant be happier with Fusion and what i consider its family of users and developers. Original purchase on steam and i have taken advantage of the low price for conversion to standalone versions for Fusion Dev and for Html5 exporter. When i eventually get that dream Macbook pro, i will get a sweet deal from them to get the Mac version and its built in exporter for Mac.

Clickteam you rock Im an Atari kid graphics nut getting old now Fusion is making my images come to life. Im actually learning some code also.
    Anyone thinking of buying the Plus DLC or any other exporters i say do it. The door to the family is open and welcoming.

Love your work Fusion Team

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought it only for the start from any frame option.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought it only for the shiny yellow badge in the forums.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought it for a million reasons, but the 26+ altVals has to be right up there. If I've counted correctly, one of my objects already has 88! I don't even think I'd be able to do what I'm doing right at the moment if I didn't have access to so many alterable values. It's a complex floating particle system that can hopefully handle anything I can throw at it: rain, snowflakes, twirling leaves, meandering bugs. I'm making it flexible and powerful under the hood but as simple as I possibly can on the surface, so that all I need to do is modify a few ini settings to get any particles I want when I'm designing future worlds. The hope is that once it's finished, I'll never have to look at the code again, and can just add whatever particles I need with a few ini settings, without ever having to remember how it works under the hood.

Doing this has definitely stretched my brain to near-breaking point already. If I only had 26 alterable values to work with, I'd have to split all the variables across 4 different objects, then sync them all with IDs so that they all scope correctly together at runtime....I'd get confused, it'd decrease performance - if I wanted 40 snowflakes on-screen I'd need 160 objects....it'd get too tedious, and I probably wouldn't bother.

So not only has 2.5+ saved me a mountain of time and simplified some of my workflow - it's actually enabled features in my game that probably wouldn't have been feasible previously.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you seriously kidding? Clickteam is the Original Creators of the software the lets anyone with an idea bring their ideas to life! Clickteam was the ones that started it all with their very unique and brilliant software design that many other companies copied after...
    As far as updates are concerned.. I recently just received 2 updates for fusion 2.5. Yves and the whole entire Clickteam team work extremely hard to fix their software and keep it stable and solid and great always! The Fusion 2.5+ is NOT a regular update as updates are normally for bug fixes and performance improvements. Fusion 2.5+ adds features that wasn't already there in the core of Fusion 2.5. And just like with any company that brings newer versions to their already existing software that DOES IN FACT come with a price tag for those NEW and extra features to help the user of the software be more productive in their works! I had absolutely no problem paying the price being asked for what was being added to the core of Fusion 2.5 to make things more easier and productive for my own projects! I appreciate very, very much all the hard work and efforts that Yves and the entire team of Clickteam do for us all here! Without them Fusion 2.5 and future versions wouldn't exist period! As many others have said previously.. We all should be very glad and thankful for them asking such reasonable and affordable prices as they do. A lot of companies nowadays are sticking their user base with the Subscription model which in my opinion I think is a very BAD IDEA!! All of us already have enough monthly, semi-monthly, yearly bills that we have to pay for our everyday use! This is one of the reasons I never went with other competitors today just because of that! The cold hearted facts are simple here.. Fusion 2.5+ is a new product, and with that comes a price tag for what you would be getting from it! If you do not agree with it.. Do not buy it! If you think it's worth the investment.. Buy it!! It is really that simple! And Clickteam has to not only run a business like any other business.. They have to also survive and live just like the rest of us here! For me, I believe in supporting the developers because that in itself is what brings us all new tools to make our own jobs much better in the near future and also it's nice to play with new TOYS as well! Keep us the great work Yves and the rest of the Clickteam team.. Your efforts are very much appreciated and your Software is always awesome 100%

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5