User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Android App Bundle] What's happening with Google Play? Can not publish my APP

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    because I did press the newest button. The manifest is showing 28.
    when you press newest this change the API so you have only installed until 28 I do have installed platform 29

easy to check go to android sdk dir look for platforms and check what is teh biggest one you have there

If you look at the screenshot I posted with the Google Play errors - I included my Fusion settings that shows 29. And on the previous page of this thread I posted a manifest error message to say that the target version was 28 but the build was 29 - or something like that - I did copy & paste the actual message there.
    this is not an error is merely a warning they recommend to build api and target teh same, so you can set api 28 and build 28 and it is Ok for store, tested yesterday.

================================================== ==
    Missing Android XML namespace Most Android views have attributes in the Android namespace. When referencing these attributes you must include the namespace prefix, or your attribute will be interpreted by aapt as just a custom attribute. Similarly, in manifest files, nearly all attributes should be in the android:

And indeed it is because the runtime is not base in layout created from XML, all of them are created programmatically, so this is not a problem.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 29 installed - but in Fusion I can't select higher than Target Android 9.0 - so that's probably why I'm getting the target 28 with build 29.

None of this is a problem for me, I just mentioned it in case it could help you solve the Google Play problem.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

solution to this problem

Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    I have 29 installed - but in Fusion I can't select higher than Target Android 9.0 - so that's probably why I'm getting the target 28 with build 29.

None of this is a problem for me, I just mentioned it in case it could help you solve the Google Play problem.
    There are suggestions as a solution to this problem
    The cause of the error is because x86 is rejected by Google.

1. Make it possible to specify the target architecture when executing a build.
    In conclusion, a check button is required.

2. With check marker, as target architecture
    ■ x86 ← out
    ■ ARMv7 ← in
    ■ ARM64 ← in

If you specify the target in the check and do not include x86, it should pass only 64bit.
    Please consider implementing a check button when building.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I already spoke with google team, and it is because they now also want you to rollout not only x86 but also x86_64.

the libraries are ready and under testing

==============================================

let me know who wants to try this runtime (292.11) only added is x86_64

to send a link by PM
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same error with google play. https://developer.android.com/guide/app-bundle - 2, 3, 4 points are not clear (I don't understand everything in English). Can you write me a plan for a fool?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Fernando - I can test it for you, if you still need testers.

@ODineCES - you have to wait for this release that Fernando is working on before it will be accepted by Google Play.
    You can still use an .apk - you don't need to use an app bundle yet. However, you can export it directly from Fusion, just change the Settings - Build Type - to App Bundle instead of .apk - numbers 2 + 3 are handled by Fusion.

App bundles with software like Godot is important - because they will add about 12mb to every export type - and there are 4 export types - 2 for 32 bit devices and 2 for 64 bit devices. So that's an extra 3 x 12mb a user will receive that they don't need just on the libraries. Fusion is adding about 200kb per export type. The space saved by a user is between 1 and 2mb. However, Google's computer throws out the warning to everyone, regardless of the software they're using or the size of their .apk

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    send me that one as well,
    I just uploaded an update of my app today, and google play console seems odd, and adds warning. probably the x86_64 thing

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same issue, same warning

Quote Originally Posted by wpd View Post
    send me that one as well,
    I just uploaded an update of my app today, and google play console seems odd, and adds warning. probably the x86_64 thing
    I just uploaded an APK that was created on WINDOWS7 and built using MMF2.5 Dev 292.11 with Android api 29 and Target 9.

Google warns me with...

Error
    This release is not compliant with the Google Play 64-bit requirement

The following APKs or App Bundles are available to 64-bit devices, but they only have 32-bit native code: 2.

Include 64-bit and 32-bit native code in your app. Use the Android App Bundle publishing format to automatically ensure that each device architecture receives only the native code it needs. This avoids increasing the overall size of your app. Learn More

Also I receive this...

Unoptimized APK
    Warning:
    This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not optimizing your app for device configurations, your app is larger to download and install on users' devices than it needs to be. Larger apps see lower install success rates and take up storage on users' devices.
    Resolution:
    Use the Android App Bundle to automatically optimize for device configurations, or manage it yourself with multiple APKs.

Is google serious with this nonsense? They really want Bundles for every tiny app we make with MMF2.5? I mean this Test app I created is a whooping 3.64 mb.

Then, if that wasn't enough. It is saying I am Targeting SDK 28?

API levels 14+
    Target SDK 28
    Screen layouts small, normal, large, xlarge
    Native platforms arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86
    OpenGL ES versions 1.0+
    OpenGL textures none
    Features android.hardware.camera, android.hardware.faketouch, android.hardware.location, android.hardware.microphone, android.hardware.screen.portrait, android.hardware.telephony, android.hardware.wifi
    Required permissions 49 total (49 differentiating + 0 common)
    Localizations 85 total (85 differentiating + 0 common)

Devices
    Supported Android devices
    10660 devices

Any solutions to this issue yet?

Thanks in advance...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    a new beta will be publish in short after some few test undergoing.

I will delete your other post
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    a new beta will be publish in short after some few test undergoing.

I will delete your other post

Will do, Thanks.

Shall I post the results here?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast