I'm using the dialogue box a lot in my Windows application (as I'm sure many other users are) but I've found quite a few limitations. Namely:
- No way to change colours of ANY of the dialogue tools
- No ability to ability to access image boxes in code at runtime.
- No way to add images to buttons or customize the look of buttons
- No way to change fonts of individual items (its all or nothing)
- No way to change font colours
I would love for there to be more versatility with the object as it currently leaves my dialogue screens looking a bit dated and the style is out of sync with teh rest of the app. What are the chances or can anybody guide me on how I might do this myself?