User Tag List

Thread: [ANDROID/GOOGLE PLAY] Question About Loading Multiple Leaderboards About Same Time

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ANDROID/GOOGLE PLAY] Question About Loading Multiple Leaderboards About Same Time

Hello. My question is about loading multiple leaderboards results at the same time from Google Play.
    What is the best (and fastest) way to load multiple leaderboards results to one list (current players results from each 24 leaderboards)
    I've tried to get player result each time I change "Leaderboard ID".
    Sometimes it works, sometimes the result is pretty late and sometimes it stops working completely.
    For this reason, I want to load results to a separate list and then load each result from that seperate list.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Sometimes it works, sometimes the result is pretty late and sometimes it stops working completely.
    what you state here is correct since is an asynchronous operation that you should wait
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, but even if it works, it will stop working in a moment

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now we should figure out out how we can list the current player's result from every single leaderboard to one list.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Yes, but even if it works, it will stop working in a moment

how many time are you calling it, are you taking precaution to do not overcall it.

Now we should figure out how we can list the current player's result from every single leaderboard to one list.

show a small mfa of your work will help others and me to provide you with help
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    how many time are you calling it, are you taking precaution to do not overcall it.
    I figured out before that it's nearly impossible to avoid call it repeatedly because the score should change with the game mode settings at the same time, so that's why we need to generate separate list before loading the frame.
    I don't have that original code about that state, but here's exe "simulation":
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/76lo6ujabu...Thing.zip?dl=0
    There is 24 different setting combinations and 24 different scoreboards.
    The game should show the player's current result from scoreboard each time setting changes.
    It is nearly impossible for the game to load the result almost at the same time as the setting changes, so player's every score from each scoreboard
    should be generated to list, ini or anything (and I don't have no idea how) which the game could read them quickly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When the game fails to get score from Google Play, error code says: "Invalid Result".
    Getting score from Google Play works very randomly. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
    The error doesn't always occur from same scoreboards. Every time I open the game "error scoreboards" are different.
    And no. I'm not calling more than one at a time. Even if I wait more than 10 seconds and make a call, it still makes error.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mfa

Okei. Here is .mfa (Just relevant events. Just removed everything else)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xZ...x8VcH3yqx5qOt5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leaderboard window (Google Play Window) works 100% fine (Both Leaderboard and Leaderboard"s"), but when I tried to load the score from the Google Play to the counter, it works incompletely.
    It has never loaded player score from each leaderboard. "Error" leaderboards aren't the same each time I use the app.
    This is literally only problem (with that touchscreen thing) before releasing the game.
    I have struggled with these two problems almost two months now and it seems like I'll give up soon.
    Nimetön.png

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    add me as beta tester in your development fervivolo@gmail.com and send me a release apk for me to test here
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo