User Tag List

Thread: Deprecated Info.plist Key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend'

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deprecated Info.plist Key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend'

I've just uploaded an iOS app to App Store Connect and received the following warning

Distribution completed with warnings:

App Store Connect Operation Warning

ITMS-90339: Deprecated Info.plist Key - The Info.plist contains a key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle _______ [_______.app] that will soon be unsupported. Remove the key, rebuild your app and resubmit.

I saw on another forum that this key was deprecated in the latest iOS beta: https://developer.apple.com/document..._release_notes

Deprecations
    The UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend key is no longer supported in iOS & iPadOS 13. Update your apps to handle modern multitasking.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got the warning too, it asks to remove the key and to rebuild it, so we will soon be unable to submit app to App Store Connect without any fix.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All you have to do (until Fusion is updated) is open the Info.plist in Xcode and delete the line "Application does not run in background" and the warnings go away.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownTony View Post
    All you have to do (until Fusion is updated) is open the Info.plist in Xcode and delete the line "Application does not run in background" and the warnings go away.
    It will not change the way we control the app when it goes in the background? In my case i pause the app so the player doesn't lose.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tip DTownTony I'll try it out

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tell me more with a screenshot, please. I do not see such an item.

——
    By the way, now uploaded - did not write anything. strange

IMG_4613.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understood, Clickteam fusion updated