User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Frame by frame object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The readme file explains how to use the qualifier icons. You do it from the MFA file properties panel.

You'll be able to set percentage mode as default I'm sure. I can't remember which value to change off the top of my head, but it should be fairly self-evident if you look through the code comments.

I'm proud of my tools, but I've actually decided I won't do any more, as they take too much time away from Spryke.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    The readme file explains how to use the qualifier icons. You do it from the MFA file properties panel.

You'll be able to set percentage mode as default I'm sure. I can't remember which value to change off the top of my head, but it should be fairly self-evident if you look through the code comments.

I'm proud of my tools, but I've actually decided I won't do any more, as they take too much time away from Spryke.
    Oh, you have to import the qualifier icons one by one if you do it in an existing mfa? If that is the case I hope Clickteam will make a better method to import several icons at once.. :s

Btw, I noticed that in my game the volProfiler takes up about 150% of performance (?) Is that right or what does that mean?

2019-06-13_114713.jpg

Ah I understand it must take time away from Spryke! I hope you can release Spryke soon! Btw, a tip from someone who have released multiple games on Steam, you should put up your Steam page as soon as is possible to be able to gather wishlist tickets from people. From my experience the amount of wishlist adds you have been able to gather once you launch is very determinating in how successful the launch is (perhaps the most important outside factor even besides the quality of the game itself) I stupidly only understood this just recently and have not even put out my Steam page for my next game (Plantera 2) yet even though it have been in development for over a year so I will do so within the next weeks.. :p

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, I'd better get that steam page up soon!

VolPROFILER measures how much performance it consumes itself and excludes it from the main results, but it still tells you (in the bottom row) how much it consumes. In your case, it consumes 1.5 times more than all your game's code put together. (the volPROFILER panel is expensive, due to the many string objects it's constantly updating.... If I were doing it today, I would probably use counters instead of strings)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2