User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ClickPuppet - new animation tool for fusion

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ClickPuppet - new animation tool for fusion

Clickfusion.png
    I've been working on an animation utility for Fusion and version one is almost ready. Basically it takes an active object with a bunch of parts and allows you to animate the images displayed, translation, rotation, scale, transparency and ordering. It then saves a string file which you load into your game to play back the animations. It's like the uberbasic bastard child of Spriter and spine(no bones or ik) but with the advantage that it's fusion native and compatible with all run times.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks very interesting. Any ways to check it out?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll post it once I've nutted out a couple more bugs, hopefully by the end of the week. By its nature, you need to use fusion to create new objects and then run the MFA.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @JohnArtbox , consider making a small youtube video too, as a quick start-up guide!!

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

onionskin implemented

LightTableCapture.jpg
    Getting closer, onionskin implemented, and i'm working on a rudimentary tweening function.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Looks good John, will keep my eye on this...
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnArtbox View Post
    LightTableCapture.jpg
    Getting closer, onionskin implemented, and i'm working on a rudimentary tweening function.
    Now thats a missing feature from Fusions editor!!!!

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A short video intro to ClickPuppet
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X24D...ature=youtu.be

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ClickPuppet Beta1 download

ClickPuppet2019_Beta1.zip
    Here's the first iteration of clickpuppet if anyone wants to have a play. Currently I'm testing the game playback code so some features are not implemented. Only the single frame step buttons work and the tweening function is also underdevelopment and locked off. I think everything else is working. Onionskin and animation playback are exclusive, you can switch between them but only one is fully functional at a time. Also new onionskin implementation gives you two in front and two behind, 4 behind or 4 in front.
    I started to use it in earnest today and have a list of improvements to work on, but at the same time it was stable and the output was pretty cool(the first animation I did with it is included in the zip). Feedback is welcome, although it's a tool created for my own use, so any new features will be weighed against that. Or of course, you can develop your own
    Playback events are the current focus.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    cools really cool ^_^ looking forward to it

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast