User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is there a way to paste into background with scale and rotation?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @JohnArtbox both complex softwares and looki's shader pack has shader for rotation, be aware that it will not expand out of the actual size of the sprite, so you need need to add a blank space around it to avoid cropping the effect

@Julian82 if you're not using in software mode, yes, it slow things down, but it works way faster in software mode... (talking about pasting with picture object)
    You can also destroy pasted objects, this would avoid having too much tiles pasted all the time, also, tiles that have do not need collision, disable collision completely to avoid more issues...

@Naturium, yes, Screen Capture object can save it to clipboard, I think you can load these on Surface this way

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup it works but it's more complicated than that, for example I have a game with multiple layers. Let's say there are 3 layers, one for Gameplay (player, interface) one for blood (when you kill enemies that will cover the wall) and the last one which is the wall. Every bloodshed has a different scale and angle for a more realistic effect. Is there a way that I can screenshot only the layer with the blood and paste it as an image to save on ressources ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it helps here's a page with a trailer of the game i'm working on, i'm trying to optimize it : https://store.steampowered.com/app/711700/DIE/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2