User Tag List

Thread: Multi-Active Enemies With Limbs... That Walk!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multi-Active Enemies With Limbs... That Walk!

Hi all - does anybody know of any examples, tutorials or have any general advice on enemies (or the player or whatever for that matter) that are made of multiple parts, specifically with legs that can walk up slopes etc. What I mean is, for example, a mech something that "scuttles" and the limbs behave like real limbs. Hard to explain, but I've seen it done in Fusion a few times.

EDIT: I actually managed to find an example! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM3PHZgS-Dc Dying to figure out how this guy did the crab enemies in this. I don't think he has an online presence anymore.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Progject View Post
    Hi all - does anybody know of any examples, tutorials or have any general advice on enemies (or the player or whatever for that matter) that are made of multiple parts, specifically with legs that can walk up slopes etc.
    This is pretty much what I wrote clickpuppet to do. You still have to animate your various cycles. Which are loaded into your active object via strings. Then you move the base object and you're away.
    If you building a pc game the spriter plugin is another option, spriter is far and away a better animation software, but I've never used the fusion plugin.