User Tag List

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.10 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What would be truly amazing would be to have a preference setting to set the default properties of active objects. Unchecking 6 things every time you create a new active isn’t the worst thing in the world but since everyone has a different workflow, it feels like the best option for all.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    What would be truly amazing would be to have a preference setting to set the default properties of active objects. Unchecking 6 things every time you create a new active isn’t the worst thing in the world but since everyone has a different workflow, it feels like the best option for all.
    Maybe you should create a library with customized default objects and just use it to create new objects?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In reality, I usually clone new actives since they are often qualifiers and I don't want to have to rename all flags and variables. But when I do actually create a new active, I always have to uncheck a couple properties. But I see your point.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to add once more, that it would be very cool to access the Alt. Values by their custom name and not by index or Value default name.

In example I could access Alt Val A of one active and Alt Val B of one other, just by referring to their custom Name "hitpoints"!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Maybe you should create a library with customized default objects and just use it to create new objects?
    How does one do this?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Save a MFA to the Library (the standard library at the bottom of your screen). (You will probably have to actually save it where your library file exists). When you are ready to use it just drag it in.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if this is known behaviour, but Fusion lets you drag a group that contains a green event (eg. on each loop) into a child event, even though it probably shouldn't, since it forbids green events in other circumstances:

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I'm not sure if this is known behaviour, but Fusion lets you drag a group that contains a green event (eg. on each loop) into a child event, even though it probably shouldn't, since it forbids green events in other circumstances:
    Ah I see, this bug was fixed in the event editor, but this still happens in the event list editor. This will be fixed, thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interestingly, the forEach loop still seems to work correctly

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just updated to this version and it seems I can only delete the LAST global variable in the list. Trying to delete any other global results in the delete option being greyed out.

Cheers

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast