User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.10 - Release version

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I noticed the issue why I cant build apk...
    Minimum target version should be high... my min was api 4.0, should be 5.0 or higher for it to build.

Can you adjust it so I can still target atleast 4.4 jellybean minimum...
    (Build 292.7 can target 4.0)

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I noticed the issue why I cant build apk...
    Minimum target version should be high... my min was api 4.0, should be 5.0 or higher for it to build.

Can you adjust it so I can still target atleast 4.4 jellybean minimum...
    (Build 292.7 can target 4.0)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @wpd the two report

you need to make a smaller apk

The number of method references in a .dex file cannot exceed 64K.

You need to see what extension are you usin if by any chances are you using ironsource , wyou will need to remove one adapter.

You can not target device below 6 anymore is not a good practice and apk will be rejected, Google request you target 6 or above since the dangerous permission concept must be ON for newer apk.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yeah, I am using the latest ironsource gradle.

Thanks, fernando... (I am already targeting android 8 as maximum, I just wanted atleast 4.4 as minimum for supported android version. I am forced to 5.0 for minimum in 292.9)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wpd View Post
    yeah, I am using the latest ironsource gradle.

Thanks, fernando... (I am already targeting android 8 as maximum, I just wanted atleast 4.4 as minimum for supported android version. I am forced to 5.0 for minimum in 292.9)
    I always set minimum as 4.1 and it works on my Android 4.4 device, at least with my Runtime fix (i get black screen with beta 292.8 and 292.9)

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Update: the build 292.9 has been replaced by the build 292.10, it fixes the following issues:

- Event editor: in global events and behaviors, when you add a new condition for an object to import, the object was not removed from the Import tab in the expression editor of its parameters, causing a crash if you try to select it.
    - Android runtime: black screen issue on old devices using API 4.x.
    - Admob iOS: the game is now paused during video reward display.
    - iOS Store: if you cancel an in-app purchase, the samples are paused and not resumed.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Update: the build 292.9 has been replaced by the build 292.10, it fixes the following issues:

- Event editor: in global events and behaviors, when you add a new condition for an object to import, the object was not removed from the Import tab in the expression editor of its parameters, causing a crash if you try to select it.
    - iOS Store: if you cancel an in-app purchase, the samples are paused and not resumed.
    that was very expediant, thanks Yves

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wooo! Thank you and Fernando, i'll test all that right now!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for fast fix @Yves , and please, calm down the moderators who say that by reporting these problems I am attacking you... (I'm talking about @Perry )

I'm really friendly, maybe I just raised myself in one post, but I also had a reason.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves , I told you that is more complex than u think and you need to look at it more carefully. Build 292.10: https://youtu.be/mQmJ4JYH1Dg(case 1)

Edit:
    Better example:https://youtu.be/VeZ2yBw3A2I(case 2)

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast