User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Build 292.10 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I would LOOOVE to be able to have Frame Editor and Event List Editor separate. I asked kisguri during the reddit AMA a while back, and I think he said this would be possible in F3. I'd love to see it in F2.5 though.
    This is kind of possible, if you hold shift and click on one of the editor buttons it will open a seperate window with that editor. I dont know if thats what you want but give it a try.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Progject View Post
    Small suggestion. Could child events be a tick-box, instead of going straight into the New Condition dialogue, could it just create a blank line. I find that a lot of what I do involves just dragging an existing event into a new one and changing it. I know I can just make something like an "Always" event and then do that, but it feels a bit cumbersome.
    +1. Very often i just select a random event to get back to the event editor so i can drag something on it to replace whatever I temporary selected.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Zip2K: I was about to make the same suggestion, but the limitation is that both windows are slave to the Fusion main window. So if you want to have EE on one screen and Frame Editor on another, you would have to span the Fusion main window across two screens. They are not independent, floating windows. Not sure if that will work with all multi-window setups.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    This is kind of possible, if you hold shift and click on one of the editor buttons it will open a seperate window with that editor. I dont know if thats what you want but give it a try.
    Wow, I didn't know about that. Unfortunately it doesn't work too well with my current monitor setup though, since the windows must remain inside the main Fusion window (unlike the workspace toolbar for example, which can move outside of it) (EDIT: as mobichan just pointed out). Also, interestingly, having a second window present appears to bring back this bug.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this is possible, but can you make Fusion ignore "send to debugger output window" actions if the debugger is closed so that they don't continue to slow down the runtime?

Also, is there a reason why the profiler always starts off collapsed? It takes at least two clicks each time to get to anything useful.

I suppose it makes sense to not open everything by default for MFAs with lots of different frames, to not flood the view with millions of items. Though it would be nice if at least the frame-level and "Times" sections were unfolded (and perhaps a checkbox in the properties to unfold "Events" by default too?...or else a hotkey to collapse/fold all sections at once?):

By the way, have I missed something, or is there no way to profile global events?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    have I missed something, or is there no way to profile global events?
    Global events are included in the event list, lines from global events start with "Global Events, line #xxx". Same for behaviors.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Global events are included in the event list, lines from global events start with "Global Events, line #xxx". Same for behaviors.
    I don't know how I missed it. Sorry about that.

By the way, is it possible to increase the limit of altVals in the dropdown menus from 13? Finding the right altVal before 2.5+ could get annoying sometimes when they were split into two groups. With 2.5+ and the increased number of AltVals, it can be like finding a needle in a haystack:

Yes, it's rare that an object would have so many altVals as this one - I have a tendency towards using lots of altVals and even I only have one object with more than 50. But surely it's even rarer that someone would have such a small monitor that displaying 26 (or 40, or 52) at once would be a problem.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I don't know how I missed it. Sorry about that.

By the way, is it possible to increase the limit of altVals in the dropdown menus from 13? Finding the right altVal before 2.5+ could get annoying sometimes when they were split into two groups. With 2.5+ and the increased number of AltVals, it can be like finding a needle in a haystack:

Yes, it's rare that an object would have so many altVals as this one - I have a tendency towards using lots of altVals and even I only have one object with more than 50. But surely it's even rarer that someone would have such a small monitor that displaying 26 (or 40, or 52) at once would be a problem.
    I'd like to concur. I really would like this added too.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I had one problem with 292.10 (more precisely with export to AAB) https://community.clickteam.com/threads/106089-Android-Export-Build-Error-(292-10)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12