User Tag List

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.10 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Installer: On the screen where it asks for a directory - if you click the NEXT button it stays blue and there's no indication that it triggered - it often stays on that screen for a while - if I click the NEXT button again - then windows just says - not responding. Is it possible to grey out the NEXT button once it's triggered?

Android: On prior versions when you load the game there's a bar at the top with the name of the game that indicates the game is being loaded. That is no longer there on 292.10
    The issues I had with 292.8 not working on my older devices & navigation bar appear to be solved now, thank you - tested & working on Android 4.2.2
    (Oh and the other software I use, that uses Gradle, no longer gives me a bunch of error messages telling me the daemon was left open etc. - so thanks for that too!)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i save .mfa all DirectShow and ActiveDirectShow object no showing video.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour,

J'aimerais savoir si on peut jouer une application créer avec Fusion 2.5+ DLC sur un tableau interactif.

Hello,

I would like to know if we can play an application created with Fusion 2.5+ DLC on an interactive board.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour,

J'aimerais savoir si on peut jouer une application créer avec Fusion 2.5+ DLC sur un tableau interactif.

Hello,

I would like to know if we can play an application created with Fusion 2.5+ DLC on an interactive board.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please fix it. Download object crash or very freeze application on download process.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Denlon please provide examples (MFA) for both issues, thanks.

PS: for the Download object, avoid downloading more than 2 files at the same time, is it the problem?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves Thank you. I really start to download 4 big files 8Mb. For DirectX no video i already found problem. I run mfa on CF2.5+ and after run on MF2 and i broken my mfa.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Global Values vs Alterable Values

When I tried to use an alterable value in an event I got an error message - too many open brackets - despite that not being true.

I discovered that it was because I had given a global value and an alterable value the same name.

And that Fusion will now block me from giving an alterable value the same name as a global value - but not the other way round and if you do accidentally give a global value the same name as an alterable value you get this "too many open brackets" message when you try to use the alterable value.

Can you look at handling this situation differently?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    Global Values vs Alterable Values

When I tried to use an alterable value in an event I got an error message - too many open brackets - despite that not being true.

I discovered that it was because I had given a global value and an alterable value the same name.

And that Fusion will now block me from giving an alterable value the same name as a global value - but not the other way round and if you do accidentally give a global value the same name as an alterable value you get this "too many open brackets" message when you try to use the alterable value.

Can you look at handling this situation differently?
    I already reported this issue in build 292.8 without any answer: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/105826-Build-292-8-Beta-version/page7

You can use the same names if you named global value after create event.

* Start of Frame
    Special : Set global_value_name to global_value_name( "Active" )

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aa2953b4 View Post
    I already reported this issue in build 292.8 without any answer: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/105826-Build-292-8-Beta-version/page7

You can use the same names if you named global value after create event.

* Start of Frame
    Special : Set global_value_name to global_value_name( "Active" )

Thanks. I had stopped reading that thread a while back because I had installed an earlier version - would've saved me some time if I had read your post.

I don't need to use the same name, I had done that accidentally.

Ordinarily the bug / wish list system works like this:

1. If the programmers can recreate it and / or accept it - you won't receive any comment - it will be added to the list of things to attend to.
    2. If the programmers can't recreate it - they ask for a mfa example or further clarification.
    3. If the programmers think it's our mistake and not theirs or we're asking for something they can't implement for whatever reason - they say so.

So no answer just means it was probably added to the list.

(But with the current system it would be easy to miss something.)

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast