User Tag List

Thread: How to save coordinates when moving and scaling object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question How to save coordinates when moving and scaling object

I would like to find out from you the next information. Can you advice how to save coordinates when moving and scaling one object in relation to another?
    There is an object 1, it moves along the X axis, there is an object 2, it does not move.
    There is a zoom button by clicking on it, both objects decrease by half. How is it possible to keep the coordinate on X of object 1 with respect to object 2?
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At it's simplest you just need to scale the difference in x and y at the same time as you scale the object. This mfa has one object as the centre and scales the other two objects including the offset.I've also scaled the movement speed.
    Zoom.zip
    for a game engine you'd probably want to separate to the zoom you're at and the zoom level you're going to. Values are your friends

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnArtbox View Post
    At it's simplest you just need to scale the difference in x and y at the same time as you scale the object. This mfa has one object as the centre and scales the other two objects including the offset.I've also scaled the movement speed.
    Zoom.zip
    for a game engine you'd probably want to separate to the zoom you're at and the zoom level you're going to. Values are your friends
    Thank you very match, mate!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zoom.zip
    Thank you for your help, but can you advice with another small nuance.
    If you make object 2 Drag and Drop movement and move it, how to make it so that object 1 also always moves with it? At the same time, "zoom" should also work.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Six new values, 4 on the drag object, StartX and StartY( which pick up you position at the beginning of the dragging) and CurrentX and CurrentY(which allow you to keep track of how far the drag object has moved) then OffsetX and OffsetY on the moving object to keep the space between the two objects constant.
    Zoom&Drag.zip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Six new values, 4 on the drag object, StartX and StartY( which pick up you position at the beginning of the dragging) and CurrentX and CurrentY(which allow you to keep track of how far the drag object has moved) then OffsetX and OffsetY on the moving object to keep the space between the two objects constant.
    Zoom&Drag.zip
    Thank you for your advice. I meant a little bit another thing but this variant is even better. I thought a lot and made exactly as i wanted, using your example. Once again, thank you for ideas.
    My variant Zoom&Drag.mfa may bee someone needs.