User Tag List

Thread: Free Steam Keys For My App - For a Favor :)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free Steam Keys For My App - For a Favor :)

Hi, my app 'Makross' is due to launch on Steam soon (in early access) but I first want to know if everything is running correctly before unveiling it to the world (ie the 3 guys that have it on their wish list )..

I recently had some issues with the exe being detected as a virus by Windows Defender but I contacted Microsoft and they updated their database so its now clear. This is now working fine for the tests we've run locally.

However, I want to be sure that this isn't happening anymore and all users have a friction-less experience when they install Makross.

This is where I need need the favor.

For a free steam key, all I ask is that you check the app (which you will download with your steam key) runs/starts okay on your system. Just a quick mail to confirm along with your system specs would be great. That's all. It should take about 10 minutes of your time. You never know, you might actually find it useful too!

I'm really only concerned about the anti-virus detection issue at this time so you also need to have your Windows Defender definitions up to date (Microsoft removed Makross from the list yesterday after verification):

To do this..
    1. Open command prompt as administrator and change directory to c:\Program Files\Windows Defender
    2. Run “MpCmdRun.exe -removedefinitions -dynamicsignatures”
    3. Run "MpCmdRun.exe -SignatureUpdate"

Any other feedback of course would be greatly appreciated. Anyone who is interested let me know by PM here or contact me on the website at www.makross.net and I'll email you a key. Happy Days!

As well as a free steam key, you will have my eternal thanks!

Thanks
    Simon

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure, pm me a key

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, I just clicked the link and saw what your app was. It looks very promising! I'm a real junkie for productivity hacks like this, so it's right up my alley!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Wow, I just clicked the link and saw what your app was. It looks very promising! I'm a real junkie for productivity hacks like this, so it's right up my alley!
    Great. PM/Steam Key Sent. Many Thanks!!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi your app looks cool. if you want some one to test it with bit-defender on two different spec pcs send me a key.

Also will there be a version of the app that does not require steam running?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4t View Post
    hi your app looks cool. if you want some one to test it with bit-defender on two different spec pcs send me a key.

Also will there be a version of the app that does not require steam running?
    Steam Key sent via PM.

BTW Makross doesn't need Steam running to run. It starts as soon as you start windows (in the background) so its always available at the touch of a button

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just updated the steam version following some of the suggestions and issues found. The problem is that currently I am unable to reproduce any of the issues on my side so I'm kind of stabbing in the dark a bit.

Update notes on Steam here: https://steamcommunity.com/games/103...23810769165477

Cheers

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some fresh updates to my app here https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=1038000 thanks to some of the feedback. If anyone else wants a key for testing, let me know. Cheers
    switchPagesWhenDragging2.jpg