Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Got a message from google

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got a message from google

Hey, sorry to bother you, but today i got a message from google regarding an app I published a few months ago. I'm not sure what to do regarding the email. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Message from google:

By August 1, 2019, all apps that use native code must provide a 64-bit version in addition to the 32-bit version in order to publish an update. This past January, we reiterated that this is required in order to make way for innovation and in anticipation of future Android devices that only support 64-bit code. As the deadline approaches, we wanted to remind you that at least one of your apps* uses native code but does not currently offer a 64-bit variant:

What am I supposed to do in regards to this email? like I have no clue how to export 64-bit versions or 32-bit version. i just click export and call it a day. Any help would be appreciated.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you build your apps with the latest version of Clickteam Fusion? (292.10)

Normally, the new version should automatically be 64-bit, but if your game was built with a version prior to 292, it was only 32-bit.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, no I have not done that. I wasn't aware that would fix the problem. Thanks for the help fam, Ii will go and give it a try!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This measure did not help get rid of the error. I have a 292.11 beta. What should I do?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeean_lion View Post
    Did you build your apps with the latest version of Clickteam Fusion? (292.10)

Normally, the new version should automatically be 64-bit, but if your game was built with a version prior to 292, it was only 32-bit.
    seems that now to rollout an apk you also need x*6_64 libs I made them and shoudl be ready for next beta, if anyone need them to publish please let me know
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still need them.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm, I did not get that message, after I had updated all my apps.
    Note: you can have an extension till next year from Google. As long as you let them know.

But sounds like I need to re-upload all my apps again with the 64 bit libs then.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Perry Google is allowing me to submit updates with a warning. New apps are being rejected for me at the moment with the 64-bit error. I have a couple apps I wanted to submit but I'm waiting on the fix here.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably ask support or @Fernando , if it will be supported for the older versions.
    That is something , I cannot answer for you.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see that the new Beta is out, which has the 64 bit files in it now. give that a Try

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast