User Tag List

Thread: Event list UI bug

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Event list UI bug

Hi,
    To win some room I dragged the Editor Toolbar (the one with the zoom) at the same level than the other toolbars in both the Event List Editor and the Frame Editor(so that they all fit in one line rather than two).
    When that's the case switching from the Frame Editor to the Event List Editor will lead to lose the current active line (the Event List Editor always resets to the line 1).
    Am I clear or should I post some screenshots ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's interesting that you've isolated the problem to dragging the Editor Toolbar. I have the same problem, and I know it was caused by a corrupted settings file, and I even suspected that me dragging one of the toolbars was the thing that triggered it. Has this happened to you just once, or have you found that dragging that particular toolbar to that particular spot breaks it every time? (by the way, you can reset your settings by holding ctrl-shift while loading up Fusion).

And I'll bet that when you go to the Event List Editor and it resets to line 1, one flick of your mousewheel immediately makes it go to the correct line, right? If so, then it sounds like you and I have the exact same problem.

@zip2kx : I know you had this problem too. I'm curious, had you also been moving around toolbars shortly before it happened?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Has this happened to you just once, or have you found that dragging that particular toolbar to that particular spot breaks it every time?
    That happens every time when all the toolbars occupy the same line in both the Frame Editor and Event List Editor. The weird thing is that if the Editor toolbar is not dragged (occupies line two) in one of the editors either Frame Editor or Event List Editor the bug doesn't occure.
    It's only when the Editor Toolbar is dragged to the same spot in both editors that the bug occures.

And yes flicking the mousewheel makes it go to the correct line so we have the same problem.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brovic View Post
    That happens every time when all the toolbars occupy the same line in both the Frame Editor and Event List Editor. The weird thing is that if the Editor toolbar is not dragged (occupies line two) in one of the editors either Frame Editor or Event List Editor the bug doesn't occure.
    It's only when the Editor Toolbar is dragged to the same spot in both editors that the bug occures.

And yes flicking the mousewheel makes it go to the correct line so we have the same problem.
    aha. So it's not a corrupted .tbs file as I thought. It's a bug that is caused by that particular toolbar setting, as you've outlined.

I've tried what you describe and I can replicate the results. Though my situation is a little different, I think, because I usually don't have the Editor Toolbar enabled at all. Instead, I customised my Menu Toolbar (both the Event Editor version and the Frame Editor version) to have everything I need on it, so that I only need one toolbar in total to free up work space. So, when my toolbars are set up like this, I get the bug:

But when I enable the Editor Toolbar like this (which seems to enable it in both Frame and Event List Editors), then the bug goes away (enabling another toolbar like "Run" doesn't change the bug - only the Editor Toolbar seems to affect it, as Brovic said):

@Yves : is this something that can be fixed?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry i missed this.
    I move my toolbars around all the time since they refuse to remain in the position i set them in so its very possible. Also I noticed when i split the windows it brought the bug back. Maybe this can help @Yves and the team to track this down