User Tag List

Thread: Annoying change in fusion 2.5+?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Annoying change in fusion 2.5+?

I don't know how to explain it but it's different from 2.5 Every time I select an object in the event editor and it says "some events hidden" and then I delete one of it's check marks, everything changes. Like it shows things completely unrelated to the events of the object I selected. In 2.5 it stays showing the same things after I delete things or move check marks around. Is this a setting I can change because it's really annoying when I want to delete multiple things at once.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I can't reproduce this. Could you post a small MFA and explain what to do to reproduce the problem please?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't reproduce it either. It only happens in my MFA for my game i'm making and all the saved backup versions of it have the problem too. So it has to be a setting inside the MFA? Do you know of any setting that might be like this?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I would need the MFA to check what happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alright I replicated it in a terrible MFA I made to show what happens. (I used things that appear in the code of my actual project) and yes this MFA is pretty random.

First go to the event editor and select the "wall" object(dark blue rectangle). (So that it says "some events hidden")

Then delete one of it's checkmarks by sliding an empty box over one of the checkmarks. (never mind even deleting it manually will still give the same problem)

After that it will show a bunch of other events like events 2, 8, 13, 18, and 23.

My problem is, if I wanted to delete all the "wall" object's checkmarks I would have to scroll down after that pop up of other events, and then continue deleting/ moving things around. You could imagine a big game with a lot of code in it. It gets super annoying especially when I can't find where I deleted something because it moves or if I delete a checkmark by accident I can't just press undo and see if a checkmark is gone to make sure. I am using 2.5+ but in 2.5 this never happened. I could simply just delete the checkmark without a bunch of other unrelated stuff to the wall showing up. Maybe it has something to do with the child events? Either way it's been driving me crazy. I really love fusion though I hope this is just a setting i can change and not a bug cause i don't want to wait for an update lol

Also i'm using the steam version.

Hope this helpsStupid test.mfa

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'm afraid it's a bug, not a simple setting to change, sorry.

It happens only in 2.5+ because it's due to the child events you use in your app (there are no child events in 2.5). We'll try to fix it in the next update patch (can't give you a date yet, could be either next week or later in August).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    PS: when it's fixed maybe I can send you an updated EXE, if so I'll send you a PM.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    PM sent. The fix should be OK, but I wonder if it could slowdown the event editor refresh in some cases (not sure which ones, and I don't think so, but if you notice any slowdown or any other new issue please let me know, thanks!).