User Tag List

Thread: Sprite asks for transparent color

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Sprite asks for transparent color

So I have been trying to import a single sprite to add to a backdrop (I also tried active), but it keeps asking for a transparent color. I cannot select any color outside of the of the sprite, meaning I have to sacrifice a color. How do I keep all colors in the sprite?

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How I do it:
    Select pure black (0,0,0) or the backgound colour as the transparent colour.
    Import the sprite into your active object and save it. Go back into your active object and select a different direction - usually creates an image of the same dimensions as your imported image. Delete the default turquoise diamond image and colour the entire sprite with the colour you chose to be the transparent colour from your imported image.
    Finally, go to your imported image and copy it then paste it over the coloured background you just created. You should now have your imported image with all the colours present.
    Hope this helps, someone else might know a better/quicker way but this works for me.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TransparentColour.JPG
    When you import your sprite, if you doubleclick on the colour square next to the pick button it brings up a colour requestor allowing you to select any colour as transparent. If your image has an alpha channel, the tranparent colour selected is ignored until you turn off the alpha channel.